• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spiritmoon

spiritmoon

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
For me it has to be the "what about your family/suicide is selfish" thing. Okay? So instead of helping me with my problems you're gonna guilt trip me into staying around? I don't know what the thought process behind that argument is. Same thing for the temporary problem thing, not all problems are temporary. I have anxiety. That isn't temporary.

SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
For me it has to be the "what about your family/suicide is selfish" thing. Okay? So instead of helping me with my problems you're gonna guilt trip me into staying around? I don't know what the thought process behind that argument is. Same thing for the temporary problem thing, not all problems are temporary. I have anxiety. That isn't temporary.
Yea, I also don't get the selfish thing. Aren't they the ones being selfish for not wanting to suffer? For taking away my right to make my own decisions? To keep me here despite seeing me struggle and not able to help? Ffs

My "favourite reason to live":
I have one that I picked up on this forum. it's not a classic, but I really like it:

"A cope a day keeps the rope away"

For me that's what it comes down to currently. Trying to have at least one treat a day that stops me from thinking about my fears and numbs the pain.

Last edited:
xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
To not lose control over the narrative and not become a plot device serving others' agenda (whether it's being a part of a statistic or a personal story).

Yeah, my parents spill it all out. They said before we had children, life was boring, they brought us to life for their entertainment, and my mom still blames me when my dad gets depressed; she expects me to entertain him. But when I started to create my own controversial point of view about the world, they called me sick and uneducated. In fact, I have more education than them. But I think they still love me conditionally, they never oppressed me or anything, but they have the wrong perspective about life, which obliges me to get along with them, therefore society.

I think the only reason to live for me is love. I love people who reflect me, who have the same idea as me, they are special to me, and I enjoy the feeling of caring for them.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't have any reasons to live

Reactions: xinino
Kwasi

Kwasi

Apr 14, 2024
I live because I don't want to break my mom's heart by committing suicide. It's a possibility that I'll commit suicide after my mom dies, but I think I'm slowly changing my mind and getting better.

Reactions: Forveleth
P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
Don't have any reasons to live. Made an "imaginary" scale on a piece of paper, listing my reasons to live on one side of the balance, and reasons to die on the other. I couldn't come up with even one reason to live.

When I was locked up in the psychiatry after my attempt I made a list with 100 arbitrary reasons to get out faster because no one believed me when I told them I was afraid of being locked in. None of the reasons were actually important to me. I just wrote things they might want to read or things that could convince them. Surprising it worked. Not very well but at least I didn't have to stay another week.
View attachment IMG_20240411_101731.jpg
I also have this burrito.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
When I was locked up in the psychiatry after my attempt I made a list with 100 arbitrary reasons to get out faster because no one believed me when I told them I was afraid of being locked in. None of the reasons were actually important to me. I just wrote things they might want to read or things that could convince them. Surprising it worked. Not very well but at least I didn't have to stay another week.
View attachment 135459
I also have this burrito.
I was as honest as I could be when I wrote down all the reasons to keep living (none) that I could come up with, and all the reasons to kms (at least 15). I don't have any burritos. Even if I did, it wouldn't change anything. It would just be a complication I'd have to deal with before I go.