• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Lately I've been feeling worse than before, I've been crying a lot for a variety of reasons. I feel as if my life is losing meaning with each passing day and the things that once excited and entertained me are now no longer entertaining me. I'm no longer as happy as I was before.

With each passing day I feel more like dying, and in the middle of this year I will put my method into practice. There are many things I would like to say here, but I don't even know where to start. Probably the day before I leave I'll make a farewell thread, although even though I vent here on this forum and see people with similar problems and stories, I still feel distant from people and can't even interact here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's dreadful and tiring suffering in this existence that just gets worse. But anyway I wish you the best in your plans.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I understand that it's dreadful and tiring suffering in this existence that just gets worse. But anyway I wish you the best in your plans.
Life has its positive sides, but in my opinion, it tends to be negative most of the time. Living in this world is very difficult for several reasons, I could even make a list citing them all. I just hope that after death things will be more peaceful, as if I were in an eternal sleep or dream filled with happiness, or even nonexistence itself, where I would never feel sad again. Anyway, I think it will be better than being stuck here in this prison called "Earth".

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Wish you find peace whatever you decide.
What method are you gonna choose if it's not indiscreet?

Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Wish you find peace whatever you decide.
What method are you gonna choose if it's not indiscreet?
Thanks !

My method will be hypothermia and I already have everything planned out. I'll be waiting for winter to put the method into practice. The only thing I can't predict is if someone finds me and tries to help me in time. If that happens, my family will find out about my situation and they will probably try to hospitalize me, and in the worst case, I could be left with permanent damage from the ice.

Anyway, I intend to put the method into practice during the early hours of the morning, around 2-3 AM where there are normally no people on the streets, especially during cold weather. I'll also choose a discreet location where I can hardly be found, like under a bridge or something. I only chose this method because it's easier for me since I don't have money to buy SN or any other things.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Thanks !

My method will be hypothermia and I already have everything planned out. I'll be waiting for winter to put the method into practice. The only thing I can't predict is if someone finds me and tries to help me in time. If that happens, my family will find out about my situation and they will probably try to hospitalize me, and in the worst case, I could be left with permanent damage from the ice.

Anyway, I intend to put the method into practice during the early hours of the morning, around 2-3 AM where there are normally no people on the streets, especially during cold weather. I'll also choose a discreet location where I can hardly be found, like under a bridge or something. I only chose this method because it's easier for me since I don't have money to buy SN or any other things.
Do you have benzos to knock you out at least? It would improve your chances of CTBing as SI could not kick in.
I don't want to sound annoying but although some homeless people die of hypothermia during the winter, it's not the majority. And they are exposed to cold temperatures for a long time. From what I've read on this forum, it's not a very successful method.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Do you have benzos to knock you out at least? It would improve your chances of CTBing as SI could not kick in.
I don't want to sound annoying but although some homeless people die of hypothermia during the winter, it's not the majority. And they are exposed to cold temperatures for a long time. From what I've read on this forum, it's not a very successful method.
I don't have any medicine or anything. The chances may not be high, I may end up with permanent injuries too, but it's my only option as I don't have the courage to throw myself in front of a train, jump from a building or a bridge.

I also ruled out the idea of hanging, so whatever the case, I'm going to try my method since there's no other viable one.