• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cinderdust

cinderdust

aspiring an hero
Apr 27, 2024
Why is it that the ones who were never there to help always have the most to say? I've been hearing "It gets better." "You'll figure it out." for more than a decade. You'd think that would've happened by now, if that were the case. Life never gets better, or even slightly more tolerable. It's not this fact that infuriates me, though. It's the empty, meaningless hypocrisy from these people who will twist themselves into knots trying to convince you that life is worth living, and it's always these exact people who will NEVER offer you any support, any understanding, not even a shoulder to cry on. It's easy to spout meaningless garbage buzzwords when you don't really care beyond avoiding the hassle if I were to succeed. That's really all it is, honestly. An inconvenience. I'm only alive to make others feel better about themselves, or to spare them the headache of postmortem arrangements. There's no one on this wretched planet I have any real desire to keep living for. A fucking pizza coupon stopped me from attempting more than any parent, counselor, psychiatrist or whatever other glorified snake oil salesman ever did. In life or death, I'll never be more than a prop, a charity case people can feel a bit of pity for before kicking me to the curb once I become too much of an inconvenience. I don't have the energy to be the bigger person anymore. I'm angry and I'm bitter and I fucking deserve to be, and no one is going to convince me otherwise. I'm not going to live the rest of my life out for other people's entertainment.

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
This post speaks volumes. I find myself in quite this exact situation. I have no desire to keep engaging with this planet, but for some reason, everyone else's desires and happiness outrank my pain and suffering. People will call us selfish and weak, yet we are the ones who are forced to keep on living despite our deepest desires to exit. Their weakness and selfishness makes a peaceful and assisted end to our suffering a political impossibility and its disgraceful.

cinderdust

cinderdust

aspiring an hero
Apr 27, 2024
This post speaks volumes. I find myself in quite this exact situation. I have no desire to keep engaging with this planet, but for some reason, everyone else's desires and happiness outrank my pain and suffering. People will call us selfish and weak, yet we are the ones who are forced to keep on living despite our deepest desires to exit. Their weakness and selfishness makes a peaceful and assisted end to our suffering a political impossibility and its disgraceful.
Well-said. I genuinely can't tell if they believe the faux-positivity hero complex bullshit they spew, or if it's just cope so they don't have to think too hard about the utter meaninglessness of their own existences. I'm starting to think the latter is more common.

Reactions: myusername890
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
A fucking pizza coupon stopped me from attempting more than any parent, counselor, psychiatrist or whatever other glorified snake oil salesman ever did.
I love this so much and my experiences have been similar. Just be prepared for a lot of pro-therapy content here.

People say it gets better because their lives actually have gotten better so they assume it will happen for everyone else too. And if not they don't want to deal with it.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I pity those pro lifers. Either they know they aren't helping yet the try anyways or the truth will hit them like a truck when we die.

Reactions: cinderdust
unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
I really liked your text, it expressed very well what I couldn't say.
I decided to be alone and quiet, I was tired of dealing with pros, there wasn't much point if in the end I would just be ignored.

Reactions: cinderdust