• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
But when you said that perfecting the piece is the best feeling, I might as well disagree, there are some insanely good recorded interpretations that make me respect the composer so much I could never let myself play that piece to not destroy the perfect sound lol.
That's a nice point of view too. But playing a piece yourself doesn't destroy it, even though you make mistakes in the process of learning and practicing. Every hand and finger that plays a piece makes it more beautiful. Every muscle movement pressing down a key to make beautiful warm sound makes the world a better place and the piece you play a little more special.

I start to play pieces even though I know very well that I'm not skilled enough to play them. I mess up all the time, it sounds horrible. But Franz Liszt (just for example) would be proud of every pianist for even printing out the sheet music, sitting down and taking the time to learn the piece he wrote hundreds of years ago even though nobody, really nobody, has the human ability to use their fingers like he did.

Also, thanks for sharing this beautiful music.

the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
That's a nice point of view too. But playing a piece yourself doesn't destroy it, even though you make mistakes in the process of learning and practicing. Every hand and finger that plays a piece makes it more beautiful. Every muscle movement pressing down a key to make beautiful warm sound makes the world a better place and the piece you play a little more special.

I start to play pieces even though I know very well that I'm not skilled enough to play them. I mess up all the time, it sounds horrible. But Franz Liszt (just for example) would be proud of every pianist for even printing out the sheet music, sitting down and taking the time to learn the piece he wrote hundreds of years ago even though nobody, really nobody, has the human ability to use their fingers like he did.

Also, thanks for sharing this beautiful music.
You're absolutely right. Thank you for telling the whole meaning of playing so beautifully.

I'm also proud of you trying even tho it's not easy by any means to play it perfectly. Keep going, keep trying.