• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

VileLiquid

May 24, 2020
My last post here was 8 months ago. I still haven't gotten any full time work, I've stopped caring about my health/appearance. I've tried to hold on to hope and there just is none. I don't want to keep doing this.

I'm revisiting my plan, which is an exit bag, but I'm having trouble with the new layout of the site in finding those master posts. If someone is able to share any help... I'd really like to stop wishing I was dead and get things going. I'm over absolutely everything.

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I saw a post recently saying there is a problem with the search feature at the moment so that might be why you are having trouble finding what you are looking for. I can't remember the name of the poster but somebody very kindly made a thread on how to find information while the search feature is down. It's in the suicide forum, I'm sure you can find it if you scroll down a bit, hope that helps xx