• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
The only time I really smiled today was the thought that if I actually plan it out and CTB, all the pain will go away. I'm still new here, came briefly a few months ago and felt that maybe there was a chance things would get better but it's just gotten a whole lot worse and now I have nobody that actually helps me or listens to me, nobody that actually supports me anymore. I have lost a good 98% of all my friends, I'm currently facing an event in my life that will pretty much ruin me for the rest of my life and well, it just won't be a life worth living anymore. I have no other choice, I just want a painless exit that's all I want, idk how but I just want it. For now I don't have a certain date as to when I want to CTB but hopefully it's soon. I'm either thinking of either near the end of this year or possible having it as a plan B sorta thing, all planned out but no specific date. Hope all of yall are having a better day than I am and wish yall the best :)

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I relate to so much of what you wrote and I'm so sorry you're going through so much pain. I know there's probably not much I can say here to make you feel better but I hope you know that there are people here who understand and empathise with you, and are willing to lend an ear. Sending hugs <3

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry you're going through so much pain.
What method do you want to use if it's not indiscreet to ask?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so cruel how there's no limit as to how unbearable existing can get but anyway best wishes, it must be dreadful what you are going through.

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
You mentioned losing 98% of your friends!. Well maybe the 98% lost will work out because we see this time and time again. People hit difficult times and their supposed friends just disappear. It happened to me in that I became sick and my family turned against me..They could no longer get the desperate attention they demanded from me, as i am very sick. Their true narcissistic mindset was apparent and I was shocked. Sorry about your difficult times but honestly, true genuine friends stick around when times are bad. Ive got just one friend now, perhaps the best ive ever had.

• Hugs
Reactions: jujujr