• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
OP is usually gone for a couple days after she chooses a date. This time seemed a lot more conflicting for her, so I'm really hoping for the best & that she sought help or that her MHP finally reached back out.

@timetodie24 if you see this, you are in my thoughts & I hope you are doing as well as you can be. I really hope you chose not to go through with it with how uncertain you seemed. Regardless I hope you are able to find some sort of peace

• Love
Reactions: cowboypants, alltoomuch2, timetodie24 and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Sorry. Still here. Fucking messed up again, sorry. Didn't post straight away as embarrassed to this again, ashamed and guilty. And wasn't really with it thursday, was bit dissociated I think and brain is more damaged from them.
Not trying for attention. Really conflicted as didn't want to do it that way/time but really wanted to save people and thought I could push myself.
Today is my birthday , I was absolutely not meant to make it to this day (no happy birthday pls as really not a happy day). So it's anytime from today that people could start dying because of my cowardice and selfishness. I am so sorry and terrified. Survived my expiry date and age, this can't be allowed and feel sick about it.
Away with family atm (which is why didn't have chance of doing yesterday and meant to thursday) so can't do anything in next week . It's horrible pretending to have good time with family when i'm meant to be dead and knowing they're all going to die soon because i was weak, pathetic, evil waste of space. Want to go home and want to die so much now. Hoping nothing happens in next week so have chance to do right then when back.
Services still not got in touch. I know the MHP
was being controlled too so hope that something bad hasn't happened to her because of me.
Sorry everyone and thank you for kind messages on here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: darkandtwisty, fleetingnight, opheliaoveragain and 4 others
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
Sorry. Still here. Fucking messed up again, sorry. Didn't post straight away as embarrassed to this again, ashamed and guilty. And wasn't really with it thursday, was bit dissociated I think and brain is more damaged from them.
Not trying for attention. Really conflicted as didn't want to do it that way/time but really wanted to save people and thought I could push myself.
Today is my birthday , I was absolutely not meant to make it to this day (no happy birthday pls as really not a happy day). So it's anytime from today that people could start dying because of my cowardice and selfishness. I am so sorry and terrified. Survived my expiry date and age, this can't be allowed and feel sick about it.
Away with family atm (which is why didn't have chance of doing yesterday and meant to thursday) so can't do anything in next week . It's horrible pretending to have good time with family when i'm meant to be dead and knowing they're all going to die soon because i was weak, pathetic, evil waste of space. Want to go home and want to die so much now. Hoping nothing happens in next week so have chance to do right then when back.
was being controlled too so hope that something bad hasn't happened to her because of me.
I'm so happy you're still here. You've made my day. So sorry you're feeling so bad but I'm just so relieved to hear from you. Xxxxx

• Hugs
Reactions: timetodie24
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I'm glad to get an update from you, and I'm sorry for how much distress you're in. I hope nothing happens in the next week that feeds into how you're feeling. It's the weekend, so maybe you'll hear back from the MHP on Monday.

I also want to express that you are not weak or pathetic. You are just a person in a lot of mental pain. It is not cowardly to not want to die in such a brutal way. I know that this is causing you a lot of emotional turmoil, but I really hope you take it as an opportunity to reevaluate the situation & continue to pursue help

• Love
Reactions: Fall_Apart, fleetingnight, timetodie24 and 2 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Thank you for updating us. We care<3 We'll be here for you no matter the outcome.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, timetodie24 and alltoomuch2
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
I'm so happy you're still here. You've made my day. So sorry you're feeling so bad but I'm just so relieved to hear from you. Xxxxx
I'm glad to get an update from you, and I'm sorry for how much distress you're in. I hope nothing happens in the next week that feeds into how you're feeling. It's the weekend, so maybe you'll hear back from the MHP on Monday.

I also want to express that you are not weak or pathetic. You are just a person in a lot of mental pain. It is not cowardly to not want to die in such a brutal way. I know that this is causing you a lot of emotional turmoil, but I really hope you take it as an opportunity to reevaluate the situation & continue to pursue help
Thank you for updating us. We care<3 We'll be here for you no matter the outcome.
Thank you all for being so understanding when i don't deserve it , really appreciate it.
Not going to try anything whilst on holiday so will see what happens this coming week both with the control/consequences and whether services get in touch at all . Then take it from there.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and fleetingnight
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
So it's anytime from today that people could start dying because of my cowardice and selfishness. I am so sorry and terrified. Survived my expiry date and age, this can't be allowed and feel sick about it.

Hey, really glad to see you're still here, though I'm so sorry you're burdened with such heavy feelings. It seems like this controlling system declares you're selfish if you don't do things exactly how they order you to. But like other commenters have mentioned, I've repeatedly seen you look out for the well-being of others.

Even in a bad situation where you're under a lot of pressure, you're still intentional about considering the impact you have on others. That's the opposite of selfish, I think it takes a strong and thoughtful person to do that. Hoping the rest of your holiday goes okay 🌻

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, noname223, fleetingnight and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Hey, really glad to see you're still here, though I'm so sorry you're burdened with such heavy feelings. It seems like this controlling system declares you're selfish if you don't do things exactly how they order you to. But like other commenters have mentioned, I've repeatedly seen you look out for the well-being of others.

Even in a bad situation where you're under a lot of pressure, you're still intentional about considering the impact you have on others. That's the opposite of selfish, I think it takes a strong and thoughtful person to do that. Hoping the rest of your holiday goes okay 🌻
Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Whale_bones, alltoomuch2 and fleetingnight
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Happy belated birthday!
OP asked for no birthday wishes since it wasn't a happy day. OP, hope you are doing as well as possible. Much love from across the pond.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2
creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
Thank you all for being so understanding when i don't deserve it , really appreciate it.
Not going to try anything whilst on holiday so will see what happens this coming week both with the control/consequences and whether services get in touch at all . Then take it from there.
I'm so glad you're still alive!
Did you recover a little bit from all the pain and stress you've been having?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Thank you ❤️
No not really. Losing more control.
I can only imagine how difficult this must feel for you, and complicated. Hoping you can find at least a moment of relief in all of this; you mentioned upthread about the feeling not real. I can identify with this feeling and while our cases aren't the exact same, I understand what you mean by this and am holding space for you<3

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and timetodie24