• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exsanguinated

exsanguinated

i play duolingo when i'm bored
Mar 1, 2023
I have read up on Sodium Cyanide and it seems to be pretty fast and painless (although I have heard otherwise as well). Apparently, the lethal oral dose of NaCN for humans is between 0.5 and 3.5 mg/kg body weight. So 25g would roughly be enough to kill an adult elephant. And with this high of a dose, it should stop the nsula and anterior cingulate cortex before I feel any sort of "suffocating" feeling.

Wondering if all this is correct or if there are any better methods.

Also, was wondering if this would be slow and painful like some people have said.

Thanks.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
There's a whole chapter on cyanide in Geo Stone's book which you can find in the resource compilation

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, exsanguinated and NearlyIrrelevantCake
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I have read up on Sodium Cyanide and it seems to be pretty fast and painless (although I have heard otherwise as well). Apparently, the lethal oral dose of NaCN for humans is between 0.5 and 3.5 mg/kg body weight. So 25g would roughly be enough to kill an adult elephant. And with this high of a dose, it should stop the nsula and anterior cingulate cortex before I feel any sort of "suffocating" feeling.

Wondering if all this is correct or if there are any better methods.

Also, was wondering if this would be slow and painful like some people have said.

Thanks.
it seems to be an excellent ctb option, the question is how easy is it to acquire and the legality of it?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
exsanguinated

exsanguinated

i play duolingo when i'm bored
Mar 1, 2023
it seems to be an excellent ctb option, the question is how easy is it to acquire and the legality of it?
Yeah, I tried Grainger but they have a whole mess of a process of verifying if you have a business or not. But I found this one lab website that will ship it regardless (it's just a little pricey).

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It seems fairly painful but more or less quick (1-2mins?). I think it's basically suffocation but also not likely to survive either.

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hi, It has been a challenge to find information about a reliable lab that can dispatch this online without much hassles after a recent media news outbreak here in my country. Can you please message me the link for the source, I would like to connect with them and source. Thank you . Much appreciated
Yeah, I tried Grainger but they have a whole mess of a process of verifying if you have a business or not. But I found this one lab website that will ship it regardless (it's just a little pricey