Which group are you the most excited to see play?

• Total voters
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
i'm surprised matt hummels still starts given his performance at the 2018 world cup.

germany can still tie or hell even win so I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Ever since Croatia were robbed of the World Cup that was rightfully theirs, I've held a grudge against everyone in France ever since. If Germany don't at least get a draw today, I don't know what I'll do with myself. CTB is not an option at this moment, unfortunately. Maybe I should start a riot.

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I think france deserved to win the world cup. They were pretty much flawless throughout the whole tournament besides that shitty game with denmark. however one can't deny that croatia had a bit of a disadvantage with 3 of their games going into extra time. its like they played one extra game all together.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Sans
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
i'm surprised matt hummels still starts given his performance at the 2018 world cup.

germany can still tie or hell even win so I wouldn't count them out just yet.
Well WC 2018 was 3 years ago. He performed well during last season.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I don't watch the bundesliga so I'll take your word for it, bruh.

lol ppl on twitter are saying rudiger pulled a suarez.
E38vI1pWQAQa8oD

• Yay!
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and death137
Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
I would really like to punch some French "people" in the face right now.

• Hugs
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
3-0 but for a couple of close offsides. Mbappe quick as
lightning freaking out GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and death137
Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
Well, I'm convinced that the entirety of France, as well as every referee in UEFA and FIFA want me to suffer.

I'm torn between going on a hunger strike, refusing to take my medication, or refusing to take a shower in protest.

• Hugs
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Germany losing to france by one point isn't that serious considering it's FRANCE. I mean if you wanna get technical it was germany who scored for them. I think germany can win against hungary no doubt and have a good chance against portugal.

damn all this happened before the game.

• Wow
Reactions: checkouttime, BluesRunTheGame, logan and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Anyone thinks that Ronaldo 2nd goal is the best goal of the tournament so far? Yarmolenko and Schick goals are wonderful but I personally feel Ronaldo's is better because of the team play.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Ronaldo's goal was most definitely the more technical goal between the 3. I still favor Yarmolenko's goal for its intensity and skill for being able to curl it in like that. With two defenders in front of him no less. Schick's goal is more hilarious that impressive with the goal keeper also hitting the back of the net.XD

The euro cup is far from over so hopefully there will be more competition to come.

Reactions: not4us and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Ronaldo's goal was most definitely the more technical goal between the 3. I still favor Yarmolenko's goal for its intensity and skill for being able to curl it in like that. With two defenders in front of him no less. Schick's goal is more hilarious that impressive with the goal keeper also hitting the back of the net.XD

The euro cup is far from over so hopefully there will be more competition to come.
The goalkeeper was married to the net lol

• Yay!
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
BALE LOOOOOOOOL :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: death137 and lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Bale Fail.

the celebrating turkey fans in the back though.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and death137
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Bale forgot he wasn't playing golf today.

Looks like wales put the final nail in the coffin in the end. But how about this save today.

oh shit.... ramsey scored a goal today....which means someone gonna die.:ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh:

Last edited:
Reactions: death137
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Not the same competition but... They say football isn't fixed.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and death137
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Damn, Italy not only brought the pizza but the pasta as well. If they get another goal this it'll be the 2nd team they'll beat by 0-3. If they do the same to wales it'll be the hat trick of hat tricks. :ahhha:

You know this guy's market price is going up.

I feel sorry for the swiss since I really did enjoy watching them during the 2018 world cup. But it seems italy are making that long awaited come back this tournament.

In other football news Aaron ramsey killed sergio ramos' career at madrid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: death137 and JustAMatterOfTime
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Denmark (without Eriksen, obvs) v Belgium today. I don't rate their chances...

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
They've done well but De Bruyne coming on has proved the difference.

• Love
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Used to love football. It took over my life. Watching at stadiums (not an armchair fan) and playing (30 years). I'm watching the Euros but not excited about it. I used to go wild like when we beat Colombia on penalties in last World Cup. So harsh the way the draw has happened. If we (England) win the group we get France Germany or Portugal unless Hungary somehow finish second in group F. Some harsh reward for winners of England's group. Win group D and you get the World Cup winners, the Euro 2016 winners or Germany, a massive team. How have those 3 big hitters been drawn in same group. Look at Hollands group. You got Holland who haven't qualified for a major tournament since 2014, North Macedonia who are the weakest team in the tournament and bang average Austria and Ukraine. Do we try and finish 2nd like we did in World cup too avoid a giant at such an early knock out round. Tricky situation. Let's beat Scotland first and analyse after.
Just found out why the winners of the last 3 tournaments of WC14, Euro16 and WC18 have been drawn in same group. There's new rules which seeds them on qualifying records not UEFA standings. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15276548/france-portugal-germany-same-euro-2020-group/

Last edited:
Reactions: lofticries and BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I used to go wild like when we beat Colombia on penalties in last World Cup.
That was a fine moment.
Do we try and finish 2nd like we did in World cup too avoid a giant at such an early knock out round.
No because the runner-up faces a team from that group in the quarter-final anyway. Plus I think we would quite frankly easily beat Germany or Portugal.

• Love
Reactions: GreenTree and JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Leeds 1-0 Birmingham: Kalvin Phillips strike lifts Leeds to second - BBC  Sport

Tonight is the night that Scotland are humiliated yet again, watch it, take it in.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: not4us, GreenTree, lofticries and 2 others
Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019

How absolutely magical that would have been had Isak scored.

Sweden still got their first goal (and their first win) of the tournament tonight thanks to Forsberg's penalty after a silly challenge by Slovakia's keeper, so it's going to be a happy night for them.

With four points in two matches, they've got an excellent chance of advancing.

• Love
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
men in skirts.:love:

looks like eriksen is gonna have to go through surgery to get some kind of implant for his heart. what a shame, denmark really needed him. but his life and health are more important. best wishes for a full recovery.
They've done well but De Bruyne coming on has proved the difference.

debruyne for ballon d'or if they advance to at least semi finals.

I'm watching the Euros but not excited about it. I used to go wild like when we beat Colombia on penalties in last World Cup. So harsh the way the draw has happened. If we (England) win the group we get France Germany or Portugal unless Hungary somehow finish second in group F. Some harsh reward for winners of England's group. Win group D and you get the World Cup winners, the Euro 2016 winners or Germany, a massive team. How have those 3 big hitters been drawn in same group.
Germany arn't as strong tbh. A lot of old players gone and new players having to adapt. Not saying they'll be a cake walk for england just saying that they are the lesser evil of the 3.

France would be the worst since the only teams I think who can match them is belgium,netherlands, and portugal. Maybe Italy...

Last edited:
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and not4us
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
That was a fine moment.

No because the runner-up faces a team from that group in the quarter-final anyway. Plus I think we would quite frankly easily beat Germany or Portugal.
If we win our group and beat one of group F in last 16. Who are we most likely to get in quarter final based on predicted results.

Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
The referee at the Czech Republic-Croatia game should give a red card to himself.

• Yay!
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and not4us