Which group are you the most excited to see play?

• Total voters
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
The Russia vs Denmark match was entertaining

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Glad denmark finally won a game. They deserve to advance out of group stage after the drama they went through.

My Belgiums still going strong I see. Not bottling like the rest of the countries in the top ten.

Not euro related but football related.

shit never thought i'd see the day kane push for a move from spurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: death137
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Not the result I was hoping for for Russia, but at least this means Sweden are through, along with all the other teams with four or more points so far.

• Yay!
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I can't wait for the knock out games. Let the drama begin when they come.:sunglasses:

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Glad denmark finally won a game. They deserve to advance out of group stage after the drama they went through.

My Belgiums still going strong I see. Not bottling like the rest of the countries in the top ten.

Not euro related but football related.

shit never thought i'd see the day kane push for a move from spurs.

I don't think Kane is worth that much but no surprise since the football business is very crazy

Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I think he is. although kane is pretty shit for england he's the number one goal scorer in not only spurs but the prem as well. Not to mention a big name that attracts fans. fans=money.

If spurs lose him they will no doubt go back to being mid table instead of being part of the big 6. My fear is that the prem will become dull with teams like liverpool,man city, and man united buying every big player in sight. And the teams bellow only being used as selling clubs.

Anyway game day today for england. Although they will still advance no matter what the score is, this game will tell us where exactly england stand against the rest that will advance.

I'm neutral on everyone until they play belgium. when they play belgium, fuck em.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
England 1-0 up at half-time (Sterling), playing better esp. with Saka's and Grealish's creativity and Shaw getting forward down the left.

Scotland still have a chance, 1-1 HT.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
lol would it be better for england to lose on purpose so they don't get a hard team like some england fans have suggested. wouldn't be the first time they've done this. *cough* world cup group stage game against belgium.:heh:

Lets go Scotland!!! :smiling:

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
THEY'RE GOING HOME THEY'RE GOING HOME, SCOTLAND'S GOING HOME!!!
:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries and I'm scared
Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
well, I think I'll just disappear. I wanted Scotland to win so badly. I'll never hear the end of this.

What do you know? Limey parasites are already infesting this thread and I haven't even finished typing this.

At least Sweden are still in it.

• Love
Reactions: lofticries and JustAMatterOfTime
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I wonder what team from group of death england will be getting. england fans are shitting themselves hoping it not france but france tied against hungary of all teams. I want portugal so I can see my wolves boys reunited.
well, I think I'll just disappear. I wanted Scotland to win so badly. I'll never hear the end of this.

What do you know? Limey parasites are already infesting this thread and I haven't even finished typing this.

At least Sweden are still in it.
What about germany? judging by your avy you're either german or like them as a team at least?:ahhha:

Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
I wonder what team from group of death england will be getting. england fans are shitting themselves hoping it not france but france tied against hungary of all teams. I want portugal so I can see my wolves boys reunited.

What about germany? judging by your avy you're either german or like them as a team at least?:ahhha:
I don't like France, I had that avi to show the world (or at least SS) that Germany had my sympathy. Though I would be happy if they won.

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Ah,cool!

I wouldn't mind germany winning as well but I really want Belgium to win because this might be their last chance to win something with their golden generation.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Ah,cool!

I wouldn't mind germany winning as well but I really want Belgium to win because this might be their last chance to win something with their golden generation.
I recently watched this new documentary "Roberto Martinez: whistle to whistle". It shows Belgium has a big plan for the future. But I agree this tournament and also maybe next year WC are probably the last chance for the current Belgium golden generation to win something.

• Love
Reactions: lofticries, JustAMatterOfTime and BluesRunTheGame
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm rooting for Poland, tomorrow's last chance of our team - Poland - Sweden match. All or nothing. Sweden is quite strong this time though.

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I hope Germany wins tonight and stays in the tournament ...
This is the most difficult group in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: lofticries and JustAMatterOfTime
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It looked like Scotland were trying to play shinty last night. Absolute garbage. Should of given the army of darkness citizenship and used them instead.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lofticries, JustAMatterOfTime and death137
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Omg, I just realised Poland-Sweden match is actually today at 6 pm polish time, my bad :ahhha:

Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
He just aimed for the upper goalpart

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm not a Poland fan but I feel sorry for Lewandowski