Which group are you the most excited to see play?

• Total voters
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Italy were better team so deserved too win. I'm just annoyed and frustrated with these stupid run ups too penalties. Rashford and Sancho both missed doing them. Jorginho missed his doing a stupid run up too. Can accept a missed penalty if they run up properly. Can't stand these cocky penalties.

• Love
Reactions: allwasnotwell, lofticries, BluesRunTheGame and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This penalty shooting reminded me of Bayern Chelsea in Munich. The pressure on the home player were unbelievable.

Reactions: lofticries
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
The only bad thing is all the riots after the game. But that was to be expected after the outcome of the game.

Reactions: lofticries and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Bonucci: 'All this 'coming home' stuff spurred us to win Euro 2020' :pfff:

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries and BluesRunTheGame
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, death137, omoidarui and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Hey everyone, sorry for disappearing for some time. Had to go to the ER twice for anxiety/stress related reasons. I'm a bit better now. Actually got to at least watch the final.

I wish I would have put my prediction out about how I thought england would only be able to win if they scored twice in the 1st half. Italy are shit at pens but england still has that rep for bottling. Honestly england looked like the better team the first half,they just couldn't put that game to bed. You can tell the Italians were nervous/scared after that early goal with England. But then started playing dirtier than 2010s dutch team at the world cup final. Italy have been the best team through out the tournament so the title is deserved. However the journey england had was something. I was right to tell people not to underestimate them at the beginning when everyone including england fans said they would be out by knock out stage. england has some class players. not only that but young players as well. they'll definitely be the team to look at this coming world cup. still I wanna say how stupid southgate was on picking saka(who is 19) to take the last pen. I know saka probably offered to take it but its the manager's job to know when to say no to one of his players. Sterling or graelish should have took it instead like many suggested.

I hope everyone enjoyed the tournament while it lasted. England fans, my condolences. Italian fans, my congrats. I'm neutral so I feel nothing for these teams, really. :ahhha: Ya'll know my poor lil heart was set on Belgium and Belgium alone. :aw:

It was a great final game with the exception of that wonky penalty shoot out. I'm glad it didn't end up with portugal vs france like so many believed. that would have been boring. Both teams knew no one expected them to come this far and wanted to prove everyone that they deserved to be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and GreenTree