• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
1000 ways to die: television show https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000_Ways_to_Die

Shows ways people died that are very uncommon...like someone sharing someone else's razor and getting a bacteria, or swallowing a tape worm and having their insides eaten out..all true stories. There are certainly crazy ways to die but about a 1 in a million chance of it working (if not less). This is my Pass time waiting for my N and the plus is it might also decrease my SI if i normalize it while i wait.

You tube has episodes, Captain Cosmos has the stories up, if anyone wants to watch and discuss. It's entertaining and although i found no one in real life to watch it with me as they found it morbid, i think this group would appreciate it.

Season 4 episode 4 talks about SA and how deadly it is. We try so hard to pass and these folks make it seem easy, perhaps our overthinking is what creates a barrier to an easy out...

Last edited:
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I agree with the overthinking part. Although before I came to this board I thought I could just OD on a bunch of pills, which sadly I've come to learn will not work :(

Reactions: Only Me Here
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Sounds fun. I remember watching that show years ago. One episode where rats chewed through a guy particularly stuck in my psyche. Makes me wonder how true the stories are though.

Dandelion

Dandelion

Wrap you in yarn and grass, embalm you with milk
May 11, 2019
I remember that one episode where a guy on shroomies met a group of furries in the dark and accidentally was eaten by a bear or something like that, loved that show.

Also, the one where the girl gets infected with the razor blade panicked me for years lmao.

Oh and just remembered that one girl that died from swallowing too much vomit from someone else, absolutely disgusting hahahah

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I remember watching that show a while ago, it was fun. Although some deaths sounded really far-fetched.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
There were a couple of stories about the bends as well, im suprised no one has considered that here if they live in a popular scuba diving place (austrialia?) of course, its probably not as easy at it seems.
I remember watching that show a while ago, it was fun. Although some deaths sounded really far-fetched.
The wikipedia says they are generally real but the re-enactments are exaggerated and some liberties are taken and played up for a laugh...

Last edited: