Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
1-Is swallowing a lot of shampoo fatal?

2-What are the chances of survival to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge while drinking SN in the air?

3-Coffee overdose megathread

4-Can I cut myself in half by a sword?

5-My SN arrived today do you think I'm on MI5 investigation list?

6-Can I get Covid 19 by licking ATM's?

7-What's the chance of survival if I cut my neck by a chainsaw?

8-Why I hate apple pie?

9-My SN arrived today looks a bit pinky is it legit?

10-Are there nice birds in afterlife?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, BPD Barbie, Red and 6 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
A few of those have already been done. If any do pop up, I'll keep my bingo card handy that it's a massive wall of text with no paragraphs.

Reactions: Helpneedtips, Sensei and Deleted-User-0
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I`m not expert in medicine, but I will give my ideas about that questions:
1. I doubt so. Almost not instantly. First, it will be hard to swallow significant amount of shampoo without vomiting, and even you can, perhaps the toxicity will not kill you instantly or in the next couple of hours.
2. The SN takes time to give the fatal effect. Also, I think it will be difficult to handle the drinking of SN while you descending.
3. Caffeine can kill you, but we must separate coffee as drink and caffeine in its purity. I read in some part that they are some caffeine powder, more efficient than a expresso coffee, but I don't know what amount of that caffeine extract do you need to be fatal.
4. Real life isn't a samurai or ninja movie or videogame.
5. Even there's some unit to follow up potential suicidal persons, I think that regarding the COVID-19 pandemic the personnel available to investigating you aren't available.
6. Unless someone snored at that ATM, your chances are low.
7. Almost zero, I think.
8. Childhood issues.
9.Any salt can have different colors. So probably yes, it is legit.
10. The think is that we can arrive to different afterlife dimensions and status, so we never know about the animals in that dimensions.

Reactions: Deleted-User-0
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Here's a few more for you, lol

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ten-threads-we-havent-seen-yet-but-probably-will-soon.34371/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: AlreadyGone, K-O, all_pointless and 1 other person
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Here's a few more for you, lol

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ten-threads-we-havent-seen-yet-but-probably-will-soon.34371/

Cheers

Geo

He was a great friend/advisor. I miss him a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Absurdity, Sensei and Jumper Geo
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
LOL "can i cut myself in half with a sword"

• Love
Reactions: Jessica5
FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
One thread I'm expecting to see in about 2-3 months:

10 new threads I'm expecting to see soon...

• Love
Reactions: AlreadyGone, Evermore and GoodPersonEffed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I happen to have a PHD in every single field relevant to this post, so here is my expert opinion:

1 - Yes. Shampoo cleans away everything inside you, and without anything inside you your body can't function and you die.

2 - 100% if both methods are done properly; the two deaths multiply together to make a survival.

3 - good thread, coffee is the most lethal substance known to science currently.

4 - You absolutely can! With a sharp sword simply swinging it really hard will cut you clean in half. Save up some levels for a sharpness enchantment for added effectiveness.

5 - Most likely. The real issue with SN and timing isn't expiration, but rather the armed police coming to arrest you, so be careful.

6 - You can get it just by looking at them, so exercise caution.

7 - Same logic applies as with the sword method. Simply practice those zombie-ready chainsaw swings and lop that head right off.

8 - You hate it because it's terrible.

9 - Your SN is simply decorating, so you may want to allow it to finish to ensure that it gives you full attention when you ingest it.

10 - Birds are soulless and will naturally prey on your soul to make up for this. They are capable of interacting with you in any world, so do not stop to admire them.

Reactions: Evermore and Absurdity