nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I'm surprised this isn't too popular. I know of two friends in this lockdown that have combined benzos/BDZ drugs and alcohol. One is in a coma and has been for three weeks, the other passed away. The one who died wanted to suicide while the one in a coma was just trying to have fun.

The guy who died snorted x12 10mg tablets of zolpidem tartate (Ambien, Stilnoct), x10 1mg tablets of alprazolam (Xanax), and 1 litre of Jameson Whiskey.

In order to avoid puking, he first drank the whole whiskey bottle slowly by slowly through the space of two hours in order to avoid vomiting. He then crushed and snorted all the zolpidem tablets and then took the remaining Xanax. From what his sister told me, she woke up to him the next day lying on the floor. He was taken to the hospital but had died.

Anyone try this?

• Love
Reactions: flank and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
interesting. I might have to look into it. I think I still have the ambien that failed to help me sleep. Problem is I can't drink liquor it makes me sick. I can drink a 24 pack of beer or used to without issue

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Ok so it worked in 1 out of 2 people, and the failure was messy. It's almost like this has never ever been mentioned before. A liter of whiskey....not many people can even come remotely close to drinking this.

Reactions: AJ95, PrincessInWhite, Fragile and 3 others
flank

flank

genetic trash
Aug 31, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...technical-coma-6bpm-hr-ama.32992/#post-609054
do you know how old they were?

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
This is an extremely unreliable method, I'm guessing that your friend died from the alcohol overdose rather than from the drug combination itself, 1 liter of strong liquor is something that could kill you by itself if you have low tolerance and somehow manage to not throw up, which is very hard and specially when mixed with zolpidem.

Benzos and z-drugs are really safe drugs, they replaced barbiturates in the 90's specifically because they have a lower risk of fatal overdose and respiratory depression. it has been discussed many times and the answer is always the same. It could work, but there are far more reliable methods.

Not to mention that there's some suffering involved, alcohol poisoning is definitely not a good way to go.

Reactions: _Minsk, Secrets1 and grungeCat
M

magic cat

Sep 23, 2020
One of my first attempts was a fistful of zolpidem and lots of booze... I have a very high alcohol tolerance. Woke up the next day feeling like shit, annoyed that all my ambien was gone.
I've personally had much more luck combining painkillers and liquor. Breathe got extremely shallow and was very close to death.
If I'd had just a few more pills I'm convinced it would have worked.

Reactions: Secrets1
demon bunny

demon bunny

crybaby
Mar 4, 2020
One of my first attempts was a fistful of zolpidem and lots of booze... I have a very high alcohol tolerance. Woke up the next day feeling like shit, annoyed that all my ambien was gone.
I've personally had much more luck combining painkillers and liquor. Breathe got extremely shallow and was very close to death.
If I'd had just a few more pills I'm convinced it would have worked.
how many painkiller pills did you take

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
This is not a good way to die my dear. The major reason is high inefficiency. Benzos and zolpidem relatively are not enough poisonous even when combined with alcohol. Instead you might seriously damage yourself and be exposed to a plenty of unpleasant diseases.

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
You guys mean mixing Xanax (alprazolam) and booze?
And die?
Dream on.
I did that many times (not to ctb), the worst was passing out and waking up on the next day.

Reactions: Fragile, charlottewilts and flank
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
that combo just sounds like my typical weekend

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Reach, demon bunny and 3 others
demon bunny

demon bunny

crybaby
Mar 4, 2020
unrelated but percocet makes me vomit after awhile and i was wondering does anybody know how to help with that

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
unrelated but percocet makes me vomit after awhile and i was wondering does anybody know how to help with that

Never tried percocet but when it comes to feeling nauseaus meto always did the trick for me.

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah that's my typical weekend sorted,I just feel mildly drowsy and very relaxed/chilled out.