• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It's one thing when people come here to vent about their own personal issues or have meaningful discussions about thought provoking topics.

I've only been seeing the opposite since the new year.
A lot of repetitive posts. Particularly one individual and everyone knows who I'm talking about. Annoying af.

If it's not that then its asking basic common sense questions pretending to be incompetent on a naive level just to get attention. (despite faining intelligence in all other scenerios) It pisses me off to no end. Like, wow, you asked "why is life so hard?" and got 100 reactions and 40 replies. Get over yourself. It's bullshit. 🙄

I get asked how come I'm not on here as much and it's not that "It's not the same anymore." or " Sooo many pro-lifers here now!" or anything like that.

It's just too many attention seeking inauthentic people
grasping for the tiniest bit of recognition. Let me drop a bomb on you! This ENTIRE community is built on empathy and understanding and you WILL get what you are trying so hard for. But do you really need it more than a person actually dealing with some real hardship? Leave space for those people. There should be a daily limit on how many threads someone can post a day. Seriously.

You don't even have to comment on this. I know all the retorts. Who decides who's real and fake? Who decides who's pain and problems are valid or not? Certainly not me. but absolutely not the chattering crickets playing victim for clout on a suicide forum of all fuckin' places.

I try to filter out all of that noise and get to the people who really need help in my honest and modest estimation. Not that I'm in a position to offer anything but the truth or a different prospective but sometimes that's enough to get through one more day.

That's it for my rant. I return to lurking. Hissssss!!

UvjtUkaj7V9te

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I guess I miss the posts that are people trying to force others to "love life" or something. I don't see that. What I do see is a lot of venting aside from the "usual suspects" you are talking about. That's to be expected with a site like this. I don't see whats wrong with someone in those topics to give a smidge of advice, empathy, or anything like that. This whole website is a nexus of pain and misery from life that people have been afflicted by. You're going to get people who give compassion, even bare bones, to others. Maybe that little bit of care, the small little bit they may not get elsewhere can help them get a leg up on life. Or, at the very least, they have a place where they can vent to their hearts content, and people can share experiences. I still believe in the block/ignore tool but I don't think it is anyone's right to tell what should and should not be on here so long as its not blisteringly obvious there is overt harm or bigotry. Good day.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
It's one thing when people come here to vent about their own personal issues or have meaningful discussions about thought provoking topics.

A lot of repetitive posts. Particularly one individual and everyone knows who I'm talking about. Annoying af.

If it's not that then its asking basic common sense questions pretending to be incompetent on a naive level just to get attention. (despite faining intelligence in all other scenerios) It pisses me off to no end. Like, wow, you asked "why is life so hard?" and got 100 reactions and 40 replies. Get over yourself. It's bullshit. 🙄

I get asked how come I'm not on here as much and it's not that "It's not the same anymore." or " Sooo many pro-lifers here now!" or anything like that.

grasping for the tiniest bit of recognition. Let me drop a bomb on you! This ENTIRE community is built on empathy and understanding and you WILL get what you are trying so hard for. But do you really need it more than a person actually dealing with some real hardship? Leave space for those people. There should be a daily limit on how many threads someone can post a day. Seriously.

You don't even have to comment on this. I know all the retorts. Who decides who's real and fake? Who decides who's pain and problems are valid or not? Certainly not me. but absolutely not the chattering crickets playing victim for clout on a suicide forum of all fuckin' places.

I try to filter out all of that noise and get to the people who really need help in my honest and modest estimation. Not that I'm in a position to offer anything but the truth or a different prospective but sometimes that's enough to get through one more day.

View attachment 133208
Agree. What intrigates me is the huge legion of fans that blindless defends this kind of user, sometimes assuming that her suffering is bigger than others.

BtW be prepared, soon there will be atacks coming from this legion of fans lol

Again, its just an observantion, in not harassing or insulting anyone, hope i dont get banned for this comment. Lol

Last edited:
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
ypu can hover above the icon an press ignore.
It doesn't seem to work tho. I've heard people complain the post keep appearing.

Agree. What intrigates me is the huge legion of fans that blindless defends this kind of user, sometimes assuming that her suffering is bigger than others.

BtW be prepared, soon there will be atacks coming from this legion of fans lol

Again, its just an observantion, in not harassing or insulting anyone, hope i dont get banned for this comment. Lol
To be fair, I openly defend her, but I also see the other side. I'm not hostile to anything, and I think you can point flaws on people without hostility. In fact, you should if you say to care about them. People should be free to disagree.

I know people that, while defending her, also call her out when she blames other users flr "ruining the place". Some of us are aware of that and encourage her to stop. think you can point out bad behavior and still be respectful (not saying you aren't).

Other than that, I think people should be free to vent if it doesn't hurt other users. This is a shared space. As long as they don't try to shape the place all around them, people should be given a space to vent freely, with constructive criticism.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023

View attachment 133208
Hope you aren't referring to me :shy:

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees