• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fml

Fml

Girl, interrupted
Aug 24, 2019
I just want everyone on here to know that you're all amazing people. Most other people are complete cunts and so fake! It's so refreshing to know I can come on here and talk with such great and caring people who actually care and don't pretend that they do for their own personal gains. I love you all ♥️

ruudd

ruudd

Aug 16, 2020
Thanks for the kindness, it means alot to me. When i am here i feel home, i feel i am in a different world. I wish i could make u all happy, i wish i could let the pain go away, i wish i could solve all the problems all the tears. If i can do anything let me know, i wish i was not worthless and could help u all.

S

Smokey8484

Aug 9, 2020
I feel the same, and since I've joined I feel less burdened by my suicidal thoughts and feelings if I'm being completely honest. It's nice to have a space to talk to people without feeling like the ultimate conversation downer. I have a lot of respect for everyone here.

Fml

Fml

Girl, interrupted
Aug 24, 2019
Thanks for the kindness, it means alot to me. When i am here i feel home, i feel i am in a different world. I wish i could make u all happy, i wish i could let the pain go away, i wish i could solve all the problems all the tears. If i can do anything let me know, i wish i was not worthless and could help u all.

You're not worthless at all x

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Ahh that's really nice of you to say. I agree though. Most of the Internet is a den of cunts, this seems to be my only sanctuary now, although I never really post enough to actually be of any significance to the community.

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Thank You Friend
I'm A Newbie Here But The Love Support & Friendship Is Beautiful:heart:
Thank You So Much To SS For Giving Me A New Circle Of Kind Friends Xxxxx
Peace & Hugs:hug:

Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I would say the same. Everyone here is different, and yet we can all still connect somehow. I guess it's because of just that; everyone here is a true person. We can all relate and connect. We can all talk and have fun together. And most importantly, we all can support each other without worrying about being left alone/rejected. Everyone is talented and filled with thoughts that can spark an interesting conversation of any kind, and I believe those in SS could do great things if life hadn't decided to throw us all in the deep end of the pool...

Oh, and @Fml, don't forget yourself :)
Ahh that's really nice of you to say. I agree though. Most of the Internet is a den of cunts, this seems to be my only sanctuary now, although I never really post enough to actually be of any significance to the community.
Doesn't matter if you post or not, your a part of SS. There are a lot of people here who simply watch without ever saying a word, and we care for them all the same :)) and I do agree, the majority of the internet are idiots who can't understand, and simply joke about it (there's a difference between dark humour and mocking)

Last edited:
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I feel the same, most people on this site are such kind souls and are always willing to listen to some strangers problems. This site provides a lot more for me than real life ever has. Hugs to everyone :hug: