• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Someone recently found out that I'm suicidal and forced me to have a very long "discussion." That was the worst fucking thing I've had to endure all week. They assured me that there are people who care about me. Yeah, I know that, and it's tormenting me to no end. They gave out all the usual "you're not alone's" and options for treatment that I already know about.

I care about this person too, and I cared too much to say that if I really wanted help (or believed I could be helped) I would try to seek it. I know they want me to feel better, but being told they care actually just makes me feel way fucking worse. I know how privileged I am, I know how lucky I am to have people who care about me... that's what makes me feel so horrible for being suicidally depressed. I was actually having an okay day today but now I just feel like shit for being stupid enough to be found out.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Someone recently found out that I'm suicidal and forced me to have a very long "discussion." That was the worst fucking thing I've had to endure all week. They assured me that there are people who care about me. Yeah, I know that, and it's tormenting me to no end. They gave out all the usual "you're not alone's" and options for treatment that I already know about.

I care about this person too, and I cared too much to say that if I really wanted help (or believed I could be helped) I would try to seek it. I know they want me to feel better, but being told they care actually just makes me feel way fucking worse. I know how privileged I am, I know how lucky I am to have people who care about me... that's what makes me feel so horrible for being suicidally depressed. I was actually having an okay day today but now I just feel like shit for being stupid enough to be found out.
"You are not alone"

I hate this sentence so much. Why won't those idiots actually help instead of spreading mindless platitudes about how they they're there to help. If they could actually help perhaps we wouldn't be suicidal in the first place

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
The thing i hate the most in this situation is when people guilt trip you into forcing you to live.

But what about your mother? What about your sister? Think about them.

Of course I fucking think about them, they've already been through the death of my father and they turned out just fine. Besides, my sister doesn't truly give a shit about me. I used to have this guilt myself but over the decades I have realized people care much less about me than I thought, nobody, even the person i trusted most in my life, could really be trusted. All the guilt that stopped me for decades, I realized, was BULLSHIT evolutionary instincts that just irrationally make people want to prevent death of any kind at all costs.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
"You are not alone"

I hate this sentence so much. Why won't those idiots actually help instead of spreading mindless platitudes about how they they're there to help. If they could actually help perhaps we wouldn't be suicidal in the first place
Exactly. I know they want to help and I really wish they could, but I know they can't and that's why it's so painful.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

I relate. Its a horrible situation, feel sorry for you. i know how you feel. This feeling just stimulate even more the willing to CTB.

Thats why if one is 100% decided to CTB he should commit and execute the plan as soon as possible... postponing the plan just make everyone suffer even more (and thats the reason i'll CTB soon and avoid further delays in my plan).

Hope you find peace soon.

Reactions: druggedonsurvival
huxIey

huxIey

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
May 25, 2023

And then people say you're being selfish for being suicidal as if you didn't feel selfish by having to live.