• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Noticed that most people who are suicidal or just people in general want to get better. But me? I don't really care to get better. What do I have to live for? Nothing. Why do I feel this way? I don't know. I just don't care about getting better. The only thing stopping myself from offing myself is that I am being watched and tracked all the time.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Noticed that most people who are suicidal or just people in general want to get better. But me? I don't really care to get better. What do I have to live for? Nothing. Why do I feel this way? I don't know. I just don't care about getting better. The only thing stopping myself from offing myself is that I am being watched and tracked all the time.
I don't wanna get better either.
I feel I've lived long enough to know my depression is terminal and I'm over trying to manage it.
Im sad every day because I can't even die right.
So I have to pretend until I can.
It's absolutely torture.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I recently noticed i gabe up as Well… i think its because if i recovered there is nothing left of mu life and i wouldnt be able to make anything of it