Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Who is gonna annoy my dog/other pets/family.

• Love
Reactions: EmpathyMinded
Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
For me, what keeps me going for now is the curiosity of how I will turn out. Not necessarily with the hope I'll be better, I mean it's a part of it but it's not the main cause. I think it's to simply see how I'll manage life… wondering what are the next steps?

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy and EmpathyMinded
dannysgrave

dannysgrave

May 3, 2023
My dogs. There's no one else who will take care of them and I can't leave them alone.

• Love
Reactions: EmpathyMinded
nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
i'm a huge coward.
i no longer care about anything or anyone (yes been testing this for a few years now to be sure) in this world but still i hesitate to ctb because i or we in that case never truly know what it is on the other side
like in this hell at least i'm already familiar with things, you know? kinda
well i know it isn't necessarily hell that we might end up in but still, it's unknown
dont have the guts to die, dont have the guts to live either
where the hell do i belong then, i wonder

Reactions: swaraj
tinyteefs

tinyteefs

beegpains
May 4, 2023
I'm convinced I have some incurable disease I haven't been diagnosed with yet. I have plenty of diagnosed ones, 3 of which are deadly enough on their own. but I feel like I won't live much longer either way...

iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

Most likely dissociating
May 5, 2023
My dog and that I'm just simply too weak to actually do it. But mostly my dog, when we adopted her she just knew that I'm the person who needs her the most and I don't want to break her small heart. I want to be there for her. I also have some small reasons like getting autism diagnosis and going to some doctors to finally figure out what is happening to my body and if my assumptions are right.