• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
What type of NPC Pokémon trainer would you be?

What would your team look like?

Where would you hang out?

What would you say as your:
- Encounter line
- Defeat line
- Post-battle line

Optionally you can make a trainer card for yourself here:

I'd be a Channeler in the Pokémon Tower in Lavender town.

Pokemon Yellow Channeler Wants Blood

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
EA4F59F4 5E21 4A68 9F27 A921574D73BD
(Don't judge me for those last three Pokémon...)

I always figured I'd be like a Pokémaniac or Psychic. I chose Will as the avatar just because I think his mask is cool.

I actually think Unova and Galar would be the nicest regions to live in, even though I didn't pick any ice types I would really like to live in either region's snowy areas.

My encounter line would probably be something corny like "My life sucks. Let's just get this over with."

If I'm defeated I'd say "Wow. That was totally epic yet completely expected." In like a sarcastic way.

And post battle I'd say "Well here's your money now leave me alone."

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020

If I were a Trainer I'd play on Masochist Mode. My team would comprise Pokémon from the bottom rungs of online popularity polls, which may or may not have the lowest base stats and of course, everyone's favourite (drum roll) Grass-type starters. No. Legendaries. While I'm at it, I might as well play at some of the video game tropes—Boring but Practical, Glass Canon, Jack-of-All-Stats etc.—hand-picked from none other than the treasure trove itself, TV Tropes. Instead of going for high-powered moves guaranteed to crash a six-digit full HP bar like I used to, my focus is on those with enough PP to last you all the way to Victory Road. Not to mention game-changers like Counter and Revenge that'll turn the tables of a losing battle around. Minimal item use and level-grinding, just enough to scrape by. (Come to think of it, I must've been a lunatic to put up with beating the Elite Four dozens of times.)

Hex Maniac. I like how they look like crackheads/junkies. I was called 'Wicked Witch' by other kids on the school bus, and I did take an interest in (LaVeyan) Satanism and dabbled in the occult at one point.

Mt. Moon, Four Island and Mt. Pyre. No particular reason why. Ambience, perhaps.

Encounter line

"Bring it on, Copper. You won't find any crystal meth on me."

When I'm defeated

"Tell you what, you can have (whatever you want). Just keep this a secret, okay?"

After I win

"Chill, bro. You can keep the cash. Enjoy the view from up here. Want a joint?"

Last edited:
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
(Don't judge me for those last three Pokémon...)
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
Encounter line

"Bring it on, Copper. You won't find any crystal meth on me."

When I'm defeated

"Tell you what, you can have (whatever you want). Just keep this a secret, okay?"

After I win

"Chill, bro. You can keep the cash. Enjoy the view from up here. Want a joint?"
I love your quotes as a trainer xD

Trainercard Fehler

I have no favorites, but I would surely go with "casual" clothes. I took the one in the photo because I like how he is dressed.

As in the one in the photo, more than a competitive team I have gone for the pokemons that I like the most by type, guiding me a bit by the capture of another site that I did a long time ago

I guess in hoenn or alola. Some mountainous and sparsely populated area

What would you say as your:
- Encounter line: Let me put your pokemons to the test.
- Defeat line: fuck, I underestimated you. At least you didn't humiliate me.
- Post-battle line: "talk about the combat, his pokemons, the area where we are...".

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I would be a historian from johto who would like to study how pokemons and humans are connected. Possibly end up being obsessed in defeat the elite four with my spheal.
Trainercard LMD

Where would you hang out? Trick house, Mt.moon, lake of rage

I would avoid starting fights but in case that I looked someone directly in the eye and ended up defeated, I would punch the enemy trainer.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I want to chill a little since yesterday and I saw this in similar threats when I was in Pokemon Megathread so I'll bump it, it's interesting. fuk da rulz.

I have always liked the Pkm Rangers stuff and the lore related to them in their spin-offs, in regular games they are usually a powerful but versatile class, especially in Gen IV and V where they are relatively similar to the Ace Trainers and Veterans. Regularly I would be a Pkm Ranger, starting out as one of those trainers who manage to complete Sinnoh's badges set and later I joined the Pkm rangers as one of those strange elements who is oftenly AWOL, just as an excuse that gives other meaning to my travels.

Trainercard Zakye 3 Trainercard Zakye 2

As a Pkm Ranger would have a versatile but powerful team, made up of pokemons that allow me to navigate all kinds of environments efficiently as well as offer utility for situations in which a Ranger has to get involved, chases, rescues, suppressions that's why I have a Haxorus, try a little of police brutality. As a regular trainner, my teams would be focused on combat or performance, of course. The second is a team that I used constantly in the PWT and online.

I think any of the pokemons in the image would be a candidate to be on my team and PC.

I can't be like Handsome or the Top Rangers? They are sooooo cool, ugh... Fine!. Well, the Pkm Rangers are found on routes, wild areas such as canyons or forests, accesses to cities and in rare cases crowded areas of these, so I guess in one of those places. As a regular trainer, I would be in Post-Game areas such as the Battle Zone in the Ifght Area, in other words, the Battle Frontier. In other words a Future Girl (anyone played Battle Revolution? She's one of the female custom trainers, the youngest) and a Pokemon Ranger.

- Encounter line

"I spy with my little eye... the goods".

- Defeat line

"Only 8 medals? That doesn't do you justice, it was terribly fun, but take the opportunity to run now, for every second you don't I'm getting closer for the rematch!"

- Win line

"No matter how many times I return, this place is the gift that never stops giving!"

- Post battle line

"This is an amazing place, did you know that only a fifth of the visitors are from Sinnoh? It's easy to find all kinds of talented trainers and interesting people from other regions, in fact I know a perfect place to do that, do you know about that exclusive cafe? The Battleground? I'll tell to the old man Buck, go there when you start to get bored, hehe".

- Rematch line

"Let's not waste time with words, GO GO GOOOO!"

noonipie

noonipie

Student
Apr 5, 2023
7f92f0e1-395c-436d-ac95-848500645ca9.png