• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Surprised I didn't think about mentioning it before, but there is a YouTube channel that I think might be beneficial for some here. The guy that owns the channel respectfully interviews people with all sorts of mental illnesses, and genetic issues, for awareness. There is a good chance you will find, see and hear from someone with similar struggles as you. I can imagine that for some, the channel could be a comforting experience and for others a humbling one. If seeing people with various mental and genetic conditions will trigger you in a negative way, I would advise staying away.

The channel name is Special Books by Special Kids. Don't let the name fool you as it has interviews of all ages.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Interesting, I'll have to check it out to gain some further perspective on mental health. Thank you for sharing.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Oh gosh I was about to post about SBSK in the YouTube thread the other day!! You end up learning so much without even noticing.

I go back to this one a lot :,)