P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I Have been doing research on heroin and they say its painless, you just black out.Often heroin addicts overdose by mistake and never wake up it slows your breathing also, They call it the "nod ".
Also i have heard that being on heroin gives a great feeling of happiness/euphoria .like being bathed in warm honey, a blanket of comfort . Like god is petting you, so i may do it a bit just to experience some happiness in my life before dying. I can see why many depressed and anxious people turn to it.

Its also a pain medication and calms you down as its a sedative.

Ultimately though id love to OD on it thats my plan , i want to just slip away. I will save money and find a dealer.

some more info on heroin OD.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, MrBlue, LittleJem and 3 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. If I had access to heroin that I could assure wasn't cut with something else, I'd strongly consider using this method to ctb instead of SN

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Life is pointless, virginiawoolf86 and 5 others
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Yes. If I had access to heroin that I could assure wasn't cut with something else, I'd strongly consider using this method to ctb instead of SN
Yes thats what i hope too, to find pure Heroin.

Reactions: muffin222 and Pookie
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Outside of a hospital in the UK, you won't find pure heroin.

Reactions: the_final_countdown, sadworld, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
yes, opioids of this potency are among the best OD methods. If you manage to get clean heroin and use it with little or no tolerance then you have a reliable and mostly peaceful option.

This was one of the methods I considered before finally getting N, finding good heroin or even a dealer where I live is impossible anyway, and I guess that that's the reason why there aren't many posts with people sharing their experience.

Reactions: Life is pointless, issyishere, virginiawoolf86 and 5 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Isn't a morphine OD meant to feel about the same?

Reactions: Ghostly, adam&eve, LONE WOLF. and 2 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
God I'd love to CTB this way. But I wouldn't trust street heroin to be pure. And since you can't be sure of the purity I wouldn't be confident in actually doing this.

Reactions: Ghostly, NightNight20, muffin222 and 2 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
If I could, I'd try an OD on H or maybe F patches. It can be lethal but can also go wrong I suppose.

Reactions: Life is pointless, adam&eve and Deleted member 22624
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would never buy H and OD with it before testing it. Especially when bought on the street. It's really hard to get pure H but I know dealers that sell it with about 90% purity, which is good enough tbh. The deadly dose with pure H is around 60mg. If OD'ing on it I think I would recommend to take way more to decrease the chance of survival.

• Love
Reactions: ThrowAwayPittsburgh, Life is pointless, the_final_countdown and 4 others
T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
what if you take a fatal dose of mdma (I think 0.5g is enough)? and do it in a hot shower. In theory, you will lose consciousness and die from hyperthermia of the body. My girlfriend fainted from ecstasy 240mg

Reactions: the_final_countdown and adam&eve
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
what if you take a fatal dose of mdma (I think 0.5g is enough)? and do it in a hot shower. In theory, you will lose consciousness and die from hyperthermia of the body. My girlfriend fainted from ecstasy 240mg
I think that's really painful and definitely not reliable. Why would you lose consciousness btw?

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
As for heroin, it is now not very clean as we would like, it is recommended to use methadone.
I think that's really painful and definitely not reliable. Why would you lose consciousness btw?
I do not know what happens to the body and why the creation is lost. But I often read the news about death from mdma and there people lose consciousness.

Reactions: Pookie and Deleted member 22624
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
As for heroin, it is now not very clean as we would like, it is recommended to use methadone.

I do not know what happens to the body and why the creation is lost. But I often read the news about death from mdma and there people lose consciousness.
I made a thread about it once.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anyone-ever-tried-ecstasy-od.54364/

T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
There is a discussion of overdose, from which death will be severe. My option is loss of consciousness and death from overheating of the body. For reliability, you can also put a loop around your neck, when you lose the creation, it will tighten. In theory, you will have euphoria and happiness, then you will lose consciousness and die without suffering.
I would test this method with a live broadcast, but I can not have drugs in my blood, it will cause problems for my family after my death.

G

GoneGirl

Student
Dec 15, 2020
I would worry about this.. How would you feel if you didn't die & just ended up addicted to heroin instead?

• Hugs
Reactions: Action, Ghostly, the_final_countdown and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would worry about this.. How would you feel if you didn't die & just ended up addicted to heroin instead?
That's why it's important to ingest as much as possible to drastically decrease the chances of survival.

Reactions: Isadeth
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
If I could, I'd try an OD on H or maybe F patches. It can be lethal but can also go wrong I suppose.
Pookie, if you can or do get hold of any F patches put one on each arm(side of bicep) and lay back in a hot bath, that should do it, l've read in the newspapers several times of people who've o'ded that way!

Reactions: Action and Pookie
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@Milo S, heroin is rapidly converted into morphine in the body. Heroin crosses the blood brain barrier more rapidly and is more potent, but an equianalgesic amount injected will feel very similar (heroin's rush is slightly more intense)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Pravesh, l OD'ed on heroin 15yrs ago before l cleaned up my act, l'd been away from it for 6 weeks while l had a holiday generously paid for by her majesty when l got back l went and bought 10 bags and 5 rocks of crack cocaine and made u a snowball with 3 bags of H and 1 rock, l guess my tolerance must have buggered off while l was on holiday because the next thing l knew was suddenly waking up to see a somewhat pissed off paramedic glaring down at me and asking why l did something as stupid as that! I honestly didn't know how to answer him! But l do remember it was just like falling asleep suddenly and apparently I was officially dead for 3 minutes while the paramedics shot 5 dose of Natraxone(l think that's how it's spelled) into me and the 5th dose brought me back unfortunately! It is a 100% Painless way to go,but nowadays like many here have already said correctly that getting hold of decent H that hasn't been cut to shit with who knows what is not so easy as it was 20 year's ago! I hope you find the peace your searching for:-)

Reactions: s66, pthnrdnojvsc, Pookie and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
@angelz (you happened to mention this too)

Depending on where you live, you could have your stuff tested for you. There's a local organization that does so in my city, anonymously. Don't know if that is an option for you. Thought I'd throw that out there so this idea isn't complete lost.

———

Also, while I appreciate the fear of what it's cut with, H is often cut with F & more recently Benzos. I would like to think you would have a better (maybe that's the wrong word, a likely) chance of CTB with it being cut that way these days. I say this because avid users are "dropping like flies" locally, thinking the tolerance they forged over the years would suffice, though it does little to help when you have other strong depressants mixed in as well.

Just food for thought.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573 and Pookie
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019

I know someone who ended up in hospital after an accidental OD of MDMA. It is not pleasant in overdose and also not a reliable method: not recommended.
ps they didn't die - they just had issues wiht organs, walking etc...

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
God I'd love to CTB this way. But I wouldn't trust street heroin to be pure. And since you can't be sure of the purity I wouldn't be confident in actually doing this.
Yea you have no idea what the hell you're getting. I'd imagine it to be peaceful if you could guarantee purity.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Opioids in general sound like an appealing way to go. There's enough Tramadol and pain killers in my house to kill me a few times over and would be my method, but I can't allow myself to use up medication that's needed for family.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Pookie, if you can or do get hold of any F patches put one on each arm(side of bicep) and lay back in a hot bath, that should do it, l've read in the newspapers several times of people who've o'ded that way!
Sadly it's not that easy. When I was prescribed F for my chronic pain I tried using it to catch the bus. I was taking 75mcg at the time and tried putting 12 or more patches on (a mix of 50mcg and 75mcg...mostly the latter) and went to sleep. At the time I was in the Dominican so I was way hotter than I ever was in northern Canada and I still woke up the next morning.

I might have had better luck had I ate them but I'll never know for sure now.

As for H, that would be my ideal solution if it was even remotely available. One triple dose in the arm and I'm sure that would do it quickly. I've always sworn off needles but in this case I'd gladly make an exception.

Reactions: Pookie
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Outside of a hospital in the UK, you won't find pure heroin.
well then how come so many heroin addicts OD and also Suicide on it ? maybe it doesnt really have to be "pure" to od
Isn't a morphine OD meant to feel about the same?
yes heroin is a stronger form of morphineknown as Diamorphine at hospitals.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Thanks, what dosage should the patches be?

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Pravesh, l OD'ed on heroin 15yrs ago before l cleaned up my act, l'd been away from it for 6 weeks while l had a holiday generously paid for by her majesty when l got back l went and bought 10 bags and 5 rocks of crack cocaine and made u a snowball with 3 bags of H and 1 rock, l guess my tolerance must have buggered off while l was on holiday because the next thing l knew was suddenly waking up to see a somewhat pissed off paramedic glaring down at me and asking why l did something as stupid as that! I honestly didn't know how to answer him! But l do remember it was just like falling asleep suddenly and apparently I was officially dead for 3 minutes while the paramedics shot 5 dose of Natraxone(l think that's how it's spelled) into me and the 5th dose brought me back unfortunately! It is a 100% Painless way to go,but nowadays like many here have already said correctly that getting hold of decent H that hasn't been cut to shit with who knows what is not so easy as it was 20 year's ago! I hope you find the peace your searching for:-)
thank you for sharing your experience, its reassuring to know that it is 100 percent painless and just like falling asleep.
i would do it alone locked up in my apartment so no will know .
May i ask how you are doing now? do you still do drugs? wh
Thanks, what dosage should the patches be?
so what are f patches? and why are people on this site afraid to say the full names of drugs and chemicals lol ive noticed they just say it like " H' "N" "SN" etc .
i tried googling f patches and i only found f alphabet temporary tattoos , now correct me if im wrong but im sure those arent lethal lol.

Reactions: Beside You In Time.
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I Have been doing research on heroin and they say its painless, you just black out.Often heroin addicts overdose by mistake and never wake up it slows your breathing also, They call it the "nod ".
Also i have heard that being on heroin gives a great feeling of happiness/euphoria .like being bathed in warm honey, a blanket of comfort . Like god is petting you, so i may do it a bit just to experience some happiness in my life before dying. I can see why many depressed and anxious people turn to it.

Its also a pain medication and calms you down as its a sedative.

Ultimately though id love to OD on it thats my plan , i want to just slip away. I will save money and find a dealer.

some more info on heroin OD.

If you're planning on trying some heroin before you ctb with it, don't develop a tolerance or you'll need a lot more to do the job. Also, if you already have a person to get the stuff from, ask about getting some with more fentanyl content. This will make it a lot easier to OD on.

Reactions: Action
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Am seriously considering this one. It's amazingly easy to purchase online and would be peaceful. Will for sure report it on here if I go through with it.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
thank you for sharing your experience, its reassuring to know that it is 100 percent painless and just like falling asleep.
i would do it alone locked up in my apartment so no will know .
May i ask how you are doing now? do you still do drugs? wh

so what are f patches? and why are people on this site afraid to say the full names of drugs and chemicals lol ive noticed they just say it like " H' "N" "SN" etc .
i tried googling f patches and i only found f alphabet temporary tattoos , now correct me if im wrong but im sure those arent lethal lol.
Lol fentanyl.