Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
You mean mcg not
I must be lucky then, it's cheaper than h where I am, £50 for 1g or so if zomorph slow release, the question is how much to take. Figures suggested for unspecified oral morphine I've found range from 200mg to 10g, and I'm banking on using a lower dose because the only tolerance I'd have is from maybe testing it once. That brings the cost to the same ballpark as SN for me, I'm hoping 2g would be enough but I'll probably take closer to 5g to be safe. It's cheaper than H for certain I should think, given current rumours on purity, and cheaper than N too
Oral route has about 60% bioavailability. Will you be taking anti-emetics beforehand?
Just lol if you think a non drug user can get hold of fent.

Unless your lucky, live in USA/can where it's more so accessible.

The popular DN markets don't even sell fent, the creators/mods don't allow sales of fent since it attracts too much attention etc.

Inb4 comments like "my dads, dads, uncle on wickr sells fent by the kilo boyo"
I could've sworn I saw F patches on the DN but it was probably a scam. Does it come in powder form too? And I don't live in the US so I'm screwed in that regard.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
@Milo S , for reliability, 2g would be the floor based on dosages used in morphine only anesthesia, and 5g would be better. Any pills you take would need to be crushed and suspended in water (I.e., a handful of pills should not be taken)
I don't know how I'm going to swallow 500 crushed up tablets in water that probably go clumpy (to prevent injection, and they must know it makes ctb harder too). It's going to be so bitter! 500 tablets in mater must surely be a full glass. Any tips or alternatives welcome, I might research boofing, never done it before so it adds risk. No idea howcto do that, not keen but it seems it could do a good job
Oral route has about 60% bioavailability. Will you be taking anti-emetics beforehand?

I could've sworn I saw F patches on the DN but it was probably a scam. Does it come in powder form too? And I don't live in the US so I'm screwed in that regard.
Yes, 30mg meto 1h before

Reactions: Das and Pookie
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The alternative would be to crush and mix with applesauce. It's not going to taste great, but it is what it is. Honestly, it's one of those things you just have to deal with.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
The alternative would be to crush and mix with applesauce. It's not going to taste great, but it is what it is. Honestly, it's one of those things you just have to deal with.
Can it be crushed into yoghurt too?

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
It's how my ex did it, although it's highly possible he got fent instead without knowing

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
It's how my ex did it, although it's highly possible he got fent instead without knowing
He overdosed on H that was possibly cut with F? That's entirely possible. From what I've heard is China White has a high F content. Did he snort/smoke/inject it?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah it can be in that too...it just needs to be consumed very quickly.

Reactions: Pookie and Deleted member 22624
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
He overdosed on H that was possibly cut with F? That's entirely possible. From what I've heard is China White has a high F content. Did he snort/smoke/inject it?
He injected

• Aww..
Megadeth

Megadeth

Aug 1, 2020
I was recently thinking about this as well.. If i had access to heroin near me id definitely OD on it. Seems painless.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I Have been doing research on heroin and they say its painless, you just black out.Often heroin addicts overdose by mistake and never wake up it slows your breathing also, They call it the "nod ".
Also i have heard that being on heroin gives a great feeling of happiness/euphoria .like being bathed in warm honey, a blanket of comfort . Like god is petting you, so i may do it a bit just to experience some happiness in my life before dying. I can see why many depressed and anxious people turn to it.

Its also a pain medication and calms you down as its a sedative.

Ultimately though id love to OD on it thats my plan , i want to just slip away. I will save money and find a dealer.

some more info on heroin OD.

In my opinion suicide is a near perfect method If its by injection, high enough dosage and you know it's purity.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Can it be crushed into yoghurt too?
Wth?
I don't get why people on here look to do this...
'Oh, add yogurt to fent'
'Oh, add milkshake/juice or whatever to SN'

Look, if your in usa/ca then you'll probably have more likelihood of attaining h/f due to shit that's going on in the streets.
If you've got the balls to go ask some user, go ahead...why complicate it by adding silly stuff like yogurt?

If your looking for f online or whatever good luck. Anyone who says they can get it you is either LE or just wanting your money.

fent patches, yes there's a way to use these but attaining via dnet..they're fake/underdosed or over priced.

If your mad desperate living in a place where reccys get tainted by f...eg USA/can (assuming your hella desperate) then go buy some pressed m30's, get a fent test kit. Test them, if they test positive...then go prep yo self and take a seat on the bus.

Not being a dick but this place and some of the threads made really confuse me at times.

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
Wth?
I don't get why people on here look to do this...
'Oh, add yogurt to fent'
'Oh, add milkshake/juice or whatever to SN'

Look, if your in usa/ca then you'll probably have more likelihood of attaining h/f due to shit that's going on in the streets.
If you've got the balls to go ask some user, go ahead...why complicate it by adding silly stuff like yogurt?

If your looking for f online or whatever good luck. Anyone who says they can get it you is either LE or just wanting your money.

fent patches, yes there's a way to use these but attaining via dnet..they're fake/underdosed or over priced.

If your mad desperate living in a place where reccys get tainted by f...eg USA/can (assuming your hella desperate) then go buy some pressed m30's, get a fent test kit. Test them, if they test positive...then go prep yo self and take a seat on the bus.

Not being a dick but this place and some of the threads made really confuse me at times.
Oh fuck off.

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
I overdosed snorting heroin/fentanyl. It was euphoria then nothingness. Very peaceful. I got hit with Narcan. Too bad, it would have been a perfect ending. Now it's gonna be SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Pookie and Deleted member 22624
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
I overdosed on fent on Monday. I somehow woke up and was walking around in the washroom falling and my mom woke up and called the paramedics. If I didn't wake up, I would have died. The hospital visit was traumatizing and now I'm in a ridiculous amount of pain from the bruises I have all over my body. I really wish I didn't wake up.
In fear of failing again I threw the rest of fent out.. kind of regretting it now.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and Deleted member 22624
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I overdosed on fent on Monday. I somehow woke up and was walking around in the washroom falling and my mom woke up and called the paramedics. If I didn't wake up, I would have died. The hospital visit was traumatizing and now I'm in a ridiculous amount of pain from the bruises I have all over my body. I really wish I didn't wake up.
In fear of failing again I threw the rest of fent out.. kind of regretting it now.
Sorry, that you went through that. I hate hospitals so can understand how it must've been traumatising to be there especially after an unsuccessful suicide attempt. Did you OD on patches or powder? Hugs.

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
Sorry, that you went through that. I hate hospitals so can understand how it must've been traumatising to be there especially after an unsuccessful suicide attempt. Did you OD on patches or powder? Hugs.
Sorry for the late reply. It was purple rocks i crushed into powder. Apparently the F in my area is purple right now.
I got rid of my other stuff but i'm asking my dealer for more. hopefully he sells it to me again.