• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on how much exactly I get paid.

Would you still CTB if you could eliminate all of the worst traits of human emotion i.e. greed, selfishness, etc. with just a snap of your fingers?

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends how much it's worth. ;)

Would you still CTB if you had complete mastery over every language in the universe, even from other species?

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I'd stay around abit longer to test it out, but knowing my luck I'd stay so awkward that even animals would end up disliking me with that power lol

Would you still ctb if you could conjure any one vehicle/invention that you could think of (for me it would be a TARDIS)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
mattymate

mattymate

Nov 9, 2020
No. I wouldnlt have to go to work anymore, could find a way to heal my sickness, and help so many other people too!

Would you still cbt if civilisation wasn't so brutal and all humans were kind to each others?

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
That would be the dream right there, so I'd think I'd have fewer suicidal thoughts if any.

Would you still ctb if you found the love of your life?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Yes, wouldn't mean much because I would still have PSSD :(

Would you still CTB if you could change one action from your past?

• Aww..
tormennted

tormennted

Feb 13, 2021
Yes, Id have to change 100 of my mistakes to make life worth living.

Would you still ctb if you could get into a body and life of another person, but with all your thoughts and memories still there?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
No I wouldn't! The reason I want to CTB is because my body is sick, so if I can get into a healthy body I definitely wouldn't, actually that's my dream :) to get another body and live.

Would you still CTB if you had free access to all of the restaurants in the world and you could eat all you want without gaining weight / developing health issues?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That would be nice, I might have to eventually still CTB anyway because I would probably go into debt from all the food I would eat.

Would you still CTB if you could cure any health issue in anyone, including for yourself?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Nooo I definitely wouldn't CTB, I so want to cure my body and live.

would you still CTB if you could chose which era you want to live in (past, present or future) and time travel there now.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably not, unless I get to look into the future and it turns out that the future gets even worse because there's nowhere in the past I'd really be able to go to...

Would you still CTB if you didn't have to exercise to gain any of its benefits such as being fit or in a better mood?

AN IDIOT'S END

AN IDIOT'S END

Death to the World
Feb 24, 2021
Yeah, being fit won't fix my past or my ugly mug.

Would you still CBT if you knew exactly what you were put on this Earth to do? Like, your destiny.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It really depends on what that destiny is or how hard it would be to achieve at this point. Most likely my actual destiny is just to CTB...

Would you still CTB if you suddenly became CEO of a really big company of your choosing and got to run it exactly how you want it to be run?

AN IDIOT'S END

AN IDIOT'S END

Death to the World
Feb 24, 2021
Yes. I lived with a CEO once. They're really lame people outside of work because they forget they can't boss everyone around when they get home...

Would you still CTB if you were a different species? A lizard perhaps? I'm running out of ideas.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably. Being a human is probably as good as it gets. There aren't many animals to choose from that aren't already humanity's bitch. I guess I could try being a parasite of some kind but I don't think that's much better.

Would you still CTB if you had the ability to teleport to anywhere you want with no limits?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Probably not if I could teleport to the past and that way prevent the tragedy that ruined my life.

Would you still CTB if you could gain the ability to read people's minds?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah because I probably wouldn't like what I find.

Would you still CTB if you had the power to grant infinite wishes for you and anyone else you want with no negative drawbacks?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
No, I'll use the wishes to heal my self or go in the past and prevents tragedy.

would you still CTB if you could change the family you where born in (not genes, just the environment)?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably choose an existence where I'm so rich and spoiled that I'd still want to ctb anyway for frivolous reasons.

Would you still ctb if you could pick exactly what your body looks like and stay that way for the rest of your life?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Mmm I think not even if I would still be stick how much my body has deteriorated also impacts my decision to CTB. I would choose a super attractive body and look for a sugar daddy or something and then use the money to help find a cure to my issues. Also people would treat me much better I guess. Plus I could eat without worrying about weight :)

would you still CTB if you could become the ruler of your county and everyone had to obey you?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Nope, I wouldn't even need to CTB because at some point everyone would want me dead and get me assassinated anyway. Maybe I would CTB if they were about to publicly execute me though.

Would you still CTB if you had unlimited access to all types of drugs, even alcohol?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I don't think they would cure my problems, if that also includes medical drugs then I may try some and then see if I improve (doubt it) but I'll use that benefit to get unlimited N access to ctb.

would you still ctb if you had the power to cure cancer and people would desperately seek your help?

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
I'd delay ctb long enough to cure cancer, but that's it. Once it's cured I'm out.

Would you still ctb if you had a compelling voice that could get people to do what you wanted and you could turn it on and off at will?

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'd delay ctb long enough to cure cancer, but that's it. Once it's cured I'm out.

Would you still ctb if you had a compelling voice that could get people to do what you wanted and you could turn it on and off at will?
Yes. I would still know they did what I wanted against their will.

Would you still CTB if a desirable person fell in love with you and promised you forever?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Yes. I would still be sick and won't even be able to enjoy the relationship.

would you still CTB if you suddenly became a celebrity with all it entails (money, fame, fans)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Most likely yes, because I'd inevitably get canceled for saying or doing something stupid by letting the fame get to my head. I'd hate to disappoint any fans of me.

Would you still CTB if you staying alive and only dying through non-CTB means is the only way to prevent the literal antichrist from being born and making the world an even worse place?

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Yeah I would. Chances are, the world would keep getting worse whether the antichrist showed up or not.

Would you still CTB if you had the chance to give yourself perfect health and infinite wealth, but lost someone you deeply cared about in order to have those things?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I would imagine that with infinite wealth I can get as close as possible to bringing that person back to my life whether it's by clones, robots, virtual reality, etc so I guess I wouldn't CTB.

Would you still CTB if you were always right about everything to the point where reality will rewrite itself around anything you say being a true fact?