• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I still would because I'd know they're just dreams and not real. It depends on how realistic it feels though.

Would you still ctb if your future grandchildren turned out to be amazing superheroes that would help change the world for the better?

Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
Oof that's tough. I think I would try to procreate as fast as possible and then ctb.

Would you still ctb if you'd never feel lonely?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That would be pretty great actually although not feeling lonely is different from not being lonely. Maybe I'd still ctb from my own self-loathing.

Would you still ctb if everybody you've ever wronged, even people who have died, came up to you and completely forgave you for everything you've done?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
That'd be nice, but I would CTB anyway.

Would you still CTB if you had the ability to read other people's mind?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes because I know I probably wouldn't like what I find.

Would you still CTB if you could found your own nation and change it into a utopia that's governed exactly the way you'd want it to be run and that only people who want to be there would live in?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
So, probably just me and the robots then? Sounds nice, but I'm not sure I'd have any idea how to keep an economy from collapsing, so eventually I'd end up messing everything up and still having to CTB.

Would you still CTB if you could go back in time into any point in your own lifetime and change/re-do anything you want as many times as you want?

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Definitely not, even if it takes infinite tries I'd probably actually become driven enough to try to prevent certain events.

Would you still CTB if you could eat whatever you want with no negative consequences?

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Does "no negative consequences" includes that I get to eat all of it for free? Then maybe not, I'd think about it. As for the weight and such - I couldn't care less already.

Would you still CTB if you could supernaturally change your psysical appearance to anything you want as long as you look human, unlimited number of times?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Does "no negative consequences" includes that I get to eat all of it for free? Then maybe not, I'd think about it. As for the weight and such - I couldn't care less already.
Yup. No expense to your health, wallet, or mentality.

Anyway I guess I wouldn't CTB. I could focus on finding someone who only likes me for my personality then change my appearance to exactly what they would like most.

Would you still CTB if you could instead take the place of an alternate universe version of yourself that basically has your definition of a perfect life but just met their untimely death (no one else knows so they wouldn't notice you replacing them)?

Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
No, I definitely would feel a little guilty for letting that other person die...but I usually don't feel too attached to people I haven't gotten to know personally. I would just continue on living my best life in that universe.

Would you still ctb if you had that universal remote from the movie click (with Adam Sandler) ?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I messed up like he did at one point in the movie then maybe I would still ctb but otherwise I guess not.

Would you still ctb if you could live in any fictional world of your choosing?

No, I definitely would feel a little guilty for letting that other person die...but I usually don't feel too attached to people I haven't gotten to know personally. I would just continue on living my best life in that universe.
They were already dead actually so by replacing them, you actually save everyone else in that universe from grieving for them for a while.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Hmm, my problems would still be the same, even in a fictional universe. I'd most likely still CTB.

Would you still CTB if you were the most attractive person in the world?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe, if my self loathing twists it somehow into me being horrible because of it.

Would you still CTB if you could live anywhere you want with whoever you want?

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Maybe not. I'd pick somewhere really beautiful and make sure it was populated by only good people.

Would you still CTB if you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That's honestly a lot of money so probably jot actually, unless something unrelated to money happens that shatters this perfect world.

Would you still CTB if everybody thought like you and had the same beliefs and opinions as you (of their own free will not by brainwashing or anything like that)?

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
No, I'd probably feel a lot safer that way. Then again, I hope there's some variance. Otherwise we'd all get pretty bored real soon.

Would you still CTB if you were the absolute monarch of your country?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Most likely no, but I can't guarantee other people won't. :devil:

Would you still CTB if you had an unlimited harem of lovers of all possible types of people you're attracted to?

Mr. Whippy

Mr. Whippy

lonely hermit
Feb 17, 2020
Fuck. Maybe i would, but i would die, very, very happy. (I still prefer to have a single soulmate, not some random lover.)

Would you still CTB if you had a supportive and loving family?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes because I already sort of do and genuinely don't feel like I deserve it even if they were even more supportive.

Would you still CTB if you were the uncontested world champion of any game or sport of your choosing?

DuckieWaddles

DuckieWaddles

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Probably, doesn't mean that much to me.

Would you still ctb if you could eliminate the negative impact you had on the world? (carbon footprint, hurting people, etc)

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and b&w
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah I would, in fact I probably would be more likely to because my evilness wouldn't accept that.

Would you still ctb if you had invested in millions of bitcoins early on when each one was very cheap and held onto them until today where you can sell each one for around $50k each?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, would still not feel needed and not have a girlfriend.

Wysctb if you won several physical fights on a daily basis?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yea, fighting doesn't really matter to me.

Would you still CTB if every crush you ever had came up to you, agreed they would be fine with sharing you, and said that they like you now and/or that they're sorry for possibly rejecting you before?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Would you still CTB if every crush you ever had came up to you, agreed they would be fine with sharing you, and said that they like you now and/or that they're sorry for possibly rejecting you before?
I never had a crush on anyone, nor had anyone on me :ahhha: Hypothetically there'd be competition, and it'll be fierce. I don't like being the centre of attention so yes.

Would you still CTB if you had a healthy relationship with your family?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hmm, it's really hard to imagine me ever having that with my father. I do think I would still CTB though.

Would you still CTB if you can create any object with no drawbacks or limitations?

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Would you still CTB if you can create any object with no drawbacks or limitations?
No, because I'd "be my own shepherd, and I will not lack anything I need." (With reference to a certain Bible verse)

Would you still CTB if there were no discrimination whatsoever based on race or class?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe not, though there's probably still gonna be discrimination between classes so maybe. I haven't experienced much discrimination though...

Would you still CTB if you could find any alternate universe version of you and switch places with them instead?

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Yes, switching places with myself wouldn't solve any internal problems.

Would you still CTB if your IQ got maxed out overnight?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, five points more wouldn't do much.

WYSCTB if you became exempt from the law in all ways?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, because CTB would no longer be illegal.

Would you still CTB if you had a detailed list of everyone in the universe who'd be willing to go out with you?