• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
So this game is insipred by @Squiddy 's "Would you ctb in this scenario game?" The only difference is that here we make up positive improvements and the next person has to answer if they would STILL ctb considering their current situation.

I'll start:

Would you still ctb if you had a perfectly fit and healthy body?

Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
No I don't think so it would give me meaning in life I guess

Woould you still ctb if you had a good childhood?

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I had a great childhood but I'm still suicidal.

Would you still ctb if you found the love of your life?

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
(I always thought the other game allowed positive scenarios anyway and I even made them quite often. Oh well, more post count for me.)

This is the one thing that will put a stop to all my CTB plans so no. Although if something happens to them or they leave me it's back to square one.

Would you still CTB if the world was United under one global, peace loving empire with a leader that would run the world exactly the way you'd want it to be run?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think it could delay my CTB but ultimately my heart will still feel empty and want to CTB anyway if I continue being lonely.

Would you still CTB if you could have an unlimited harem of individuals of your choosing and they all happily consent to everything because they love you and wouldn't compete or cause any drama either? Just like in those cheesy fan fictions.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I don't really know tbh...I think being loved is wonderful. At one point I had different people telling me they loved me but my physical pain (and mental emptiness) outweighed every happy minute I spent with them. So without that problem solved I would probably still ctb after a while.

Would you still ctb if you had your favorite superpower?

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe not. I'd use time travel to fix a bunch of mistakes from my past but if it turned out that that would not make things better or even that I would even cause more problems then maybe I still would CTB.

Would you still CTB if you could run the entire world exactly as you see fit with nobody being able to oppose you?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jezzibell

9lives

Jul 12, 2020
Yes, because the only world that exists where no one can oppose someone is a world completely lacking in freedom. And I'd want a world with freedom- it'd be a futile effort.

Would you still CTB if you found out a god existed and encountered him/her, and it gave you a sense of higher understanding, peace, and love?

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I'd still CTB but then again who knows how much that new understanding would change my mind?

Would you still CTB if you never had to pay for any food or beverage ever again?

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Probably. I've never had a problem affording or getting food, but I also cook at home usually so it's cheaper.

Would you still CTB if someone who contributed to your desire to CTB sincerely (and you knew they were somehow, not faking) apologized and wanted to make amends?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I still would because especially if they were sincerely regretful and apologizing to me, I'd want to rub my death in their faces to bring them down further and make them suffer for what they did to me.

Would you still CTB if you had complete control over everything about your physical appearance as if you were using an extremely advance character creation tool?

N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
Not anytime soon but i would when my body began to fall apart or when i had achieved everything i wanted.

Would you still CTB if you won $1 million on the lottery?

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Probably yes.

Would you still CTB if you were a teenager again, your whole life ahead of you, having the chance to do anything reasonable with your life, getting the chance to study whatever you want - and succeeding in it?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes I still would because I hated my teenage years and I'd have to relive college again.

Would you still CTB if you could make anything happen just by thinking of it?

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Don't know, it would be really cool, but then my main problem is loneliness and I don't think I could live with myself if I made/forced someone like me using my power.

Would you ctb if you could enter any photo at the time/date it was taken?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That would be neat though I don't really have access to many photos I'd want to go into so maybe I still would.

Would you still CTB if you learned that today was going to be the last day anything bad ever happens to you ever again?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hell no! I would start to love life I guess lol

Would you still CTB if some overpowered being showed up in front of you and told you THE MEANING OF LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Completely depends on what the meaning of life is and how satisfied I am with the answer.

Would you still CTB if you had self-maintaining, clean-burning, hyper-advanced robots that would happily do all your cleaning and chores for you? They can even help you get ready and take care of your personal hygiene.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Yep, cleaning helps take the edge off my OCD, though it might be useful to make 100% sure I'm perfectly hygienic

Would you ctb if you couldn't speak but could read minds?

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I'm not interested in people's thoughts. Most of the times I know they're full of sh*t lol

Would you still ctb if there was really a hell for those who ctb?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably not, but I'd still be pretty upset.

Would you still CTB if you gained the power to absorb all environmental toxins and waste and turn them into gems?

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
It would definitely delay it. It sounds cool, but where do the gems come out of? If I have to shite precious minerals that might not be as fun lol

Would you ctb if you could speak to fish like aquaman?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes because I'd probably be uncomfortable with being able to talk to some of my favorite food.

Would you still CTB if you found out your direct descendants would become extremely successful and ultimately really good people?

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Yep, I don't think I'll ever be in a position to have children, so me dying wouldn't prevent my nieces/nephews from doing great

Would you ctb if you could watch key events in your past/future and simulate how different actions would effect things?

• Wow
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I wouldn't CTB if I could trial and error through the simulation and run every possible choice until I get something optimal.

Would you still CTB if you could become the best in the world at any skill or profession of your choice without having to spend too much extra effort?

*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Depends. If it physically changes my bones, like making some bones longer, then no I wouldnt ctb

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Since there's no prompt, would you still ctb if you could create any type of art you want out of thin air just by thinking it?

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Perhaps not. I have a lot of memories from dreams that I want to recreate in this world but it's not easy when I have to draw or write music with limitations.

Would you still CTB if you can jump from dreams to dreams and stay there as long as you want, hence perhaps making whatever reality in the dream become your new reality?