• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
In a text adventure, the game responds to the player's previous question or action and/or describes the current scenario, and then the player takes a new action or asks a question. The game decides all consequences, answers/clarifications, descriptions, changes in scenario (such as adding, removing, or changing characters, places or things), events, actions of NPCs, etc. The player only states their action or question. Through this process, the player undertakes an adventure that is guided and described by the game. I wonder what this would be like as a forum game...

In our version, let's make each post alternate sides. If the previous post was from the perspective of the game, yours must be from the perspective of the player, and vice-versa. Game posts should roughly respect the state of the game so far, but feel free to take it in a new direction and don't worry if you forget or contradict something. The most recent perspective of the game is taken as truth. Feel free to be as chaotic, sane, detailed, brief, fast, slow, surreal, real, serious or funny as you'd like. Take it anywhere you want.

Please preface your post with "Game:" or "Player:" to avoid confusion. Play from the opposite perspective to that of the most recent post. If you are the game, please refer to the player as "you". If you are the player, only state your action or question.

I'll start:

Game: You were abandoned at a bus stop with nothing but the clothes on your back, an empty bag and a bottle of water. There may or may not be something in your pocket/s. There is a bus in 20 minutes. On the other side of the road, there is another bus stop that is a perfect mirror of the bus stop on your side of the road, down to the lettering on the signage being a mirror image, too. There is someone waiting at the bus stop on the other side of the road.

Reactions: wCvML2