• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
After a lifetime of attempts and ideation, I came to terms with the fact that death was the correct decision starting in November of last year, and gave myself until my birthday this year to do everything in my power to better myself before moving forward with my peaceful outcome. As this day gets closer, I'm starting to see the world through the lens of "goodbyes". When I speak to people, it's no longer an act of communication, but a closing of the final chapter. I want to scream out that I won't see these people again, but as someone who's been emotionally neglected their entire life, I know I will be scolded, called selfish, or told that I'm "killing them too".
As a warning, I have BPD; either outcome of this dilemma destroys me. I have reached a point, however, where I realise that it will be better for the people I love to force neglect upon myself by either separating from them or not telling them what will happen to me. It's soul-destroying, and while I am not looking for someone convince me to suffer further in life I wish I could have someone to hold my hand and tell me that they'll miss me and love me regardless . I feel like a child abandoned at a shopping mall, desperately wanting to be led home by the person I love.

I wanted to pose the question to you all: would you rather go out hated but understood or ignored but quietly?

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I would say lonely because I don't want to live rent free in someones head and ruin their peace of mind. But if they are prone to caring so much they will probably have someone else in mind anyway.

It can't be helped. So maybe it is fine either way.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I'd rather go out ignored but quietly. I don't want to be hated by anyone. I guess I care too much about what other people think šŸ˜­
I struggle a lot with a severe inferiority complex so this is basically my ideal situation as well. I'd much rather just stop existing and have nobody ever remember I was there in the first place.

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
id rather die hated so i can finally make people happy when they learn about my death

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
lonely i dont want my body to be found id rather just disappear, i already ghosted everyone i know for 5 months anyways

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I personally want to die alone far away from people, if it was up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. I just wish to peacefully cease existing and be forgotten about, it comforts me to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
Everyone already hates me and wants me gone for who I am. Because of that, I will always stay lonely. I have no choice either way, I'll have to die with both.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Lonely. One person in the world will always hate me but, I think they're a narcissist. They were the reason I became suicidal in the first place so, the feeling's more mutual there.

Sadly though, I think however someone goes out, even if they thought they were doing the kindest thing- hiding themselves away from people (that's my tactic too by the way.) If it's suicide, I think there can still be an amount of anger there... Why didn't they trust me enough to tell me? I could have helped type of thing. Ultimately, we're putting grief on people long before they expected it. They could even feel guilt if they weren't in touch and people sometimes feel annoyed/angry when they are made to feel guilt or shame.

I still agree with you though. Distancing ourselves does seem kinder. So at least they can say to themselves- I truly had no clue things were that bad. Still, it's still the best of a bad situation really. I wish there was more we could do to lessen the impact. If suicide was at least talked about and accepted more, we could at least give people more warning.

Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
I am hated, and I feel lonely quite a lot, unable to communicate or feel heard ; but I'd rather die alone, with no one to grieve.

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Ignored but quietly.
There's a lot that goes into "understanding" someone, one constant of which is time.
You can be the best communicator in the world, however, the one thing you wouldn't be able to correctly predict is how the recipient understands you.
Besides, the way the world looks at CTB, chances are the combination would be hated and ignored.

• Hugs
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I wanted to pose the question to you all: would you rather go out hated but understood or ignored but quietly?
I guess I don't really think the first choice exists. People hate what they don't understand. If you mean they heard me out and hated me, I wouldn't like that at all. They'd still, in a sense, be ignoring me because they wouldn't care trying to understand me. To understand me would not lead to hating me. Not saying it would lead to love, but perhaps a sort of empathetic understanding.

Although, I will say I want to be either loved or hated, and not ignored. I hope that helped answer your question.

Thanks for starting the conversation, and I wish you peace all the way up to your birthday! And feel free to pm me if you ever want to just vent or talk.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Totally lonely, people don't even really hate you, they just fill their empty heads with random topics and hating a suicidal or speak about it, will just give them something to have fun about.

• Hugs
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Lonely. It's not good for the soul to be hated.

MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
It's a hard question to answer.

Ideally, I will just be forgotten even before ctbing...

But, since that is not as easy as it sounds... Lonely is the closer one.

I don't mind being hated, I just prefer to not waste time in people's minds.

Reactions: Naked Weapon
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
After a lifetime of attempts and ideation, I came to terms with the fact that death was the correct decision starting in November of last year, and gave myself until my birthday this year to do everything in my power to better myself before moving forward with my peaceful outcome. As this day gets closer, I'm starting to see the world through the lens of "goodbyes". When I speak to people, it's no longer an act of communication, but a closing of the final chapter. I want to scream out that I won't see these people again, but as someone who's been emotionally neglected their entire life, I know I will be scolded, called selfish, or told that I'm "killing them too".
As a warning, I have BPD; either outcome of this dilemma destroys me. I have reached a point, however, where I realise that it will be better for the people I love to force neglect upon myself by either separating from them or not telling them what will happen to me. It's soul-destroying, and while I am not looking for someone convince me to suffer further in life I wish I could have someone to hold my hand and tell me that they'll miss me and love me regardless . I feel like a child abandoned at a shopping mall, desperately wanting to be led home by the person I love.

I've been lonely almost my entire life. Hated? I don't think anyone cares about me enough to truly hate me. If you are hated at least they care. I think ignored is worse.

L

lifewasawillowtv

Youā€™re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Not really fussed as long as I die, however I think I'm already both.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Lonely. I've been invisible enough so I wish to be invisible one more time and die without anybody being near me

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I would rather die hated because I am already lonely. Loneliness is the worst feelings, especially if it's caused by a lack of support in your life. I maybe leave the house every 2 to 3 months so if I ever did CTB, I would be dying lonely.

So I'd rather be hated because that meant there were people in your life even at somepoint that you had a relation with. I feel it would be easier to pass then.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I would rather die lonely, preferably completely forgotten by everyone as if I never existed, that way I know that my death will not have any negative effects on anyone.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Would just die. That would end all the suffering

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Hated. If I were lonely I'd feel like I missed out