• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Would you put off CTB if you magically became a billionaire ?

• No. I won't put it off ❌

• Yes by a few days 🌞

• Yes by a few months 🗓️

• Yes by a few years 🗓️...

• Yes , I will postpone it permenantly ♾️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Fuck the rich fuck the rich fuck the rich fuck the rich fuck the rich

IMG 0958

A little neighborhood artwork from my neck of the woods. This was tagged on the side of a Whole Foods 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: fwompie
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
The funny thing is the dude actually believed he was in the right. Also, during the whole time I was in comms with fwompie to make sure that the negativity wasn't affecting them since it was incredibly abrasive and immature

Abrasive and immature - you nailed it. And thank you for looking out for fwompie 🥹

• Love
Reactions: fwompie and Holu
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
No. When my mom committed suicide I got 30K and it didn't make me feel any better at all. I blew it all anyways as I have bipolar disorder and went manic… money doesn't buy happiness is a true statement

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kerrtu
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
No. When my mom committed suicide I got 30K and it didn't make me feel any better at all. I blew it all anyways as I have bipolar disorder and went manic… money doesn't buy happiness is a true statement
this is by no means to be offensive, but I'm very grateful I have BP-2, since I've never actually done overly damaging things during hypomania. It does make me feel shitty since I feel like I don't have an excuse, but I've seen a lot of BP-1 posts and just can't imagine

lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
this is by no means to be offensive, but I'm very grateful I have BP-2, since I've never actually done overly damaging things during hypomania. It does make me feel shitty since I feel like I don't have an excuse, but I've seen a lot of BP-1 posts and just can't imagine
No offense taken at all! I have ruined my life during mania. I am grateful that you don't have to suffer with mania although depression honestly isn't a great alternative either. Bipolar is hell.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
No offense taken at all! I have ruined my life during mania. I am grateful that you don't have to suffer with mania although depression honestly isn't a great alternative either. Bipolar is hell.
Heh ya. I lowkey have the opposite view of my baby mania. It's a nice energy and confidence boost that makes me generally productive, although the lack of sleep is a bitch. Idk if ur on meds, but in the past I was a bit more spendy when I was having an episode, but meds definitely help me combat this a bit. That being said I still don't really trust myself to drive while manic since I actually turn into the stereotypical Asian driver(this isn't racism I'm Japanese lmao)

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I don't believe anyone who says they'd CTB after becoming a billionaire.
I will.
No amount of money could turn me into a young Chad with optimal health, which is the only condition under I'd keep living.

Reactions: LonelyKitten, Orbitc and outrider567
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I will.
No amount of money could turn me into a young Chad with optimal health, which is the only condition under I'd keep living.
Valid. You can buy all the carnal pleasures in the world but if your health is too fucked to derive even baseline enjoyment what does it matter. I can see some people in that position stooping to really depraved stuff as compensation, using the wealth to inflict atrocities on people...anti-altruism shit that would make Epstein blush. But that's a real dark place

Reactions: Vladislav Reznikov
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Easier said than done, but I'd try and ignore that person further. They're trolling you, saying you're new when they're not so far behind you in joining. Fuck being spoken to like that - you don't deserve that bullshit. That member has made some comments that are either straight up sketchy, or passive-aggressive, or clearly looking for a fight.

I'm 100% hitting ignore on them after this. My bus is coming soon and I don't want to spend the last remaining weeks of my life seeing them go after people here.

Not worth it.
They ignored me so it's alright. I'm not new, I just remade but that shouldn't make a difference in this discussion imo.

Clearly looking for a fight yes, seeing as he seems to have zero knowledge about the things he supposedly supports.

I won't ignore him with the button because I'm enjoying his silliness, but I won't respond to him. That's probably for the better. Thanks for your lovely words ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
No, my life is ruined, i can't have the girl i love all because my trash family

Vladislav Reznikov

Vladislav Reznikov

I wish the nukes would come already!
Aug 16, 2023
Yes I would definitely postpone you could buy lots of cocaine and transgender prostitutes for with all that money hell I would prolly be dead in a week from overdose lol

• Yay!
Reactions: MeltingBrain
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Yes but i dont know for how long. Having lots of money and not having to go to work would certainly make my life a lot less miserable and a lot more worth it though..
too bad ill be stuck in wage slavery until im dead.

• Hugs
FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
Voted for "yes, by fee months" meaning that I'd at least try one thing that might just work that could change to answer to permanent one, but if it wouldn't work, even the money wouldn't help me.

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
i would postpone a few years, to start. with that much money i'd want to do/try some things just for the experience having the ability to make it happen

once that wore off i'd probably get bored and ctb

• Hugs
StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
No. Due to my mental illness I'm really paranoid, and having that much money would just make me more paranoid of robbery or kidnapping. And there's no amount of money that can get rid of my trauma and people who hurt me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MeltingBrain, Kerrtu, outrider567 and 1 other person
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Honestly, that would take away a lot of the pressure I feel to ctb. I have reasons besides economic ones to ctb, but eliminating the economic ones would make me more willing to keep going and trying. It may not be enough at the end of it all, but I would at least be more comfortable while dealing with all the other shit that makes me want to die.

Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
You don't miss what you don't have… so no. Money can't buy love, family acceptance, erase physical and mental abuse. It can only buy temporary and fake happiness. I don't want money. I want my family to accept me, I want someone to listen and want someone to love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Kerrtu and MeltingBrain
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
No. Money wouldn't solve my problems unfortunately

• Aww..
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
As shallow as it sounds, I think money would solve almost all of my problems, leaving me with only a couple of things that I could manage more easily. If I could quit my job AND move out of my father's house, then I'd be happier. I could even potentially go live with my favorite person at times. I could spend all of my time on my special interests and avoid most human interaction. I'd actually be happy.

imcurious

imcurious

May 6, 2022
Hell yea it'd solve all my problems why should I even lie about that lol. I could get the body I want. I could live in the house I want. I could travel the entire world and learn so many cultures. I'd never have to worry about minor inconvenience and can always "hire someone" to do it, like cooking and cleaning. I wouldn't necessarily wanna be a world leader if I was a billionaire though. I'd just want to spend my money quietly and lavishly.

Idk if I'd be completely ridden of depression since mine aren't tied to lack of money. But hey I'd be happy if I could have all that money and just one loyal partner. Then I'd be set.

Last edited:
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Heck yea! I can finally leave this shithole and start taking risks to become better and enjoy life again...well I do hope so but I like to see it from there.

• Hugs
risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
i think initially it would fix a lot of my problems since money stresses me out but down the line it would get old and nonetheless no money can fix my feelings of helplessness. for me, life with no purpose is not worth living. money wouldnt give me a purpose, it would just give me resources. i dont see a difference between being given 100k or a million or a billion, its all a lot of money with zero purpose. i would probably be happy if given money but eventually become suicidal again.

• Hugs
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I want to ctb because I'm in unbearable pain every day from getting obsessed with people to the point of not being able to function. I either feel everything or nothing for a person and as a result, I'm too lonely to continue living. Sadly money can't fix this at all

• Hugs
ShanaRei

ShanaRei

Some day my prince (of death) will come
Nov 17, 2022
I would wait a while to see if my life really improved, which I suspect it would. But having lots of money doesn't fix human nature.

• Hugs
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Only by a few months.

reason for that is because well if I just got that money out of nowhere it would be nice but I didn't work for it and I would feel empty but there is things I still wanna do.
Like go to a Concert (maybe), Eat food from different places around the world, buy games i've wanted for years, and donate the rest to people that need it and deserve it

Since there is no reason for me to have all that money. it's just pointless

• Love
Reactions: Shiva_Story and MeltingBrain
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Always good to get that ray of sunshine from FuneralCry. The reality is 99.999% would postpone indefinitely. Life is too good at the top. I don't believe anyone who says they'd CTB after becoming a billionaire. Money solves almost all problems and opens up a world of wonders.
In general, I agree with your opinion, but there are many things that money cannot buy. You cannot buy youth. You cannot fix the past that caused your injury. You cannot bring back the people you love once they have died. There are many things that even billionaires cannot do. But I could experience the sadistic pleasure of taking revenge on those I hate. Yes, I would postpone suicide because of this.

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
In general, I agree with your opinion, but there are many things that money cannot buy. You cannot buy youth. You cannot fix the past that caused your injury. You cannot bring back the people you love once they have died. There are many things that even billionaires cannot do. But I could experience the sadistic pleasure of taking revenge on those I hate. Yes, I would postpone suicide because of this.
I agree. My post could've been better worded in this instance. My main point was more that I doubt anyone would CBT in the immediate wake of winning the billion, but in the long term it probably wouldn't change the mindset of many, for the reasons you suggested and more besides.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Orbitc
Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
I'd put it off long enough to donate most of the money to organisations genuinely trying to make the world a better place. After everything is gone or there's a solid executable plan in place that won't be affected by my death then I'd allow myself to entertain such thoughts and plans again. Just as long as the wealth gets spread around first.

Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
As a billionaire I could get the best possible treatment for my chronic disease and that way I'd live longer. It would also be possible to get access to the newest methods or even set up my own research facility for my disease lol. But I doubt that I'd be able to acquire a cure even with that amount of money.