• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Lets say that, instead of you being in this world, you were in a different world with the same laws of physics and everything else is the same except that you know that, if you attempt a suicide method, you will succeed for sure. If you were to drown or hang yourself or even choke yourself to death, you will succeed in doing it. The pain factor of these methods are still the same. The amount of time it takes for these methods to kill you is the same. The only difference is that you will succeed the moment you start doing the method. Nothing will stop you, not SI (it will exist but it won't stop you), not family, not friends etc.

Would you try to kill yourself if this were to be true? I definitely would

• Love
Reactions: Mateira, )=(, ARW3N and 22 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
If I could wipe memories of me from my parents minds, so that they would not be affected by my death, then yes 1000 percent

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trakehner, sunbleachedflies, bussy and 13 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Definitely

• Hugs
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Forveleth, LastFlowers and 6 others
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
Lets say that, instead of you being in this world, you were in a different world with the same laws of physics and everything else is the same except that you know that, if you attempt a suicide method, you will succeed for sure. If you were to drown or hang yourself or even choke yourself to death, you will succeed in doing it. The pain factor of these methods are still the same. The amount of time it takes for these methods to kill you is the same. The only difference is that you will succeed the moment you start doing the method. Nothing will stop you, not SI (it will exist but it won't stop you), not family, not friends etc.

Definitely. No question.

Reactions: Forveleth, skar, GreenGlassDoor and 2 others
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
Yes.

Reactions: Forveleth, GreenGlassDoor, WantingOut2 and 1 other person
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Right now no because I have some hope I'll get better, but if months go by and no solution, then yes I would.

• Love
Reactions: DeathAngel9, Forveleth, GreenGlassDoor and 3 others
S

shatteredcrystal

Preferably me, partially not, probably in between.
Apr 8, 2024
I think I will hesitate, thinking about the ones I love and the ones who love me. But that would be a yes eventually.

Reactions: GreenGlassDoor
C

cymbaline23

May 1, 2024
I think I would still be too scared. I worry about leaving my mom, and what comes after death. Even considering/planning it is scary for me, like thinking about what the last song I listen to will be and stuff like that. I just know I'm tired of this pain and the nature of life in general. And I know that when I die, all that will remain will be other's perceptions of me. They're gonna label me and tell their version of the story, and nobody will know the "real me".

Reactions: DeathAngel9, Forveleth, GreenGlassDoor and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not immediately. I want to wait for my Dad to go first but yes, I'd love the reassurance that an attempt would succeed without complications. Of course- it's possible. Assisted suicide at a clinic is going to have a 100% success rate. They don't want to get a reputation for bodging it up!

Reactions: Trakehner, Forveleth and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If I could wipe memories of me from my parents minds, so that they would not be affected by my death, then yes 1000 percent
Sadly such a thing isn't possible in my hypothetical world. The only difference here is that a suicide attempt is guaranteed to succeed, that's all. Everything else is the same

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and iloverachel
homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
Hell, I would do it now, in this universe, if I could get past the si. I fully believe that if I was in a situation where I did not feel guilty or the biological necessity to fear death, and knowing I would 100% succeed, I would absolutely cbt.

Reactions: Forveleth, LastFlowers, sserafim and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes, definitely and immediately. I am planning to anyways with a not 100% method so sounds like a win win to me.

Reactions: Forveleth, WantingOut2, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course and I'd be very relieved if I knew that I could just die in a guaranteed way with no risks involved as non-existence is all I wish for and I have no interest in suffering so unnecessarily in this cruel, meaningless existence. I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what as having the ability to exist truly is beyond undesirable, the thought of being free from the futile and torturous burden that is human existence is all that comforts me.

Reactions: WantingOut2, JKFleck, thebelljarrr and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Chocolate overdose here I come!

Reactions: Forveleth, Willy Wonka, wCvML2 and 5 others
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
Yes absolutely

Reactions: Forveleth, WantingOut2, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
For sure.
Id proabably wait longer but i definetly would

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I mean if I knew it would be guaranteed to be successful it would definitely be very comforting.

The main thing holding me back though is the preparation I have to do like finishing my suicide notes and stuff.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I mean, that's the plan lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Andrew10 and ToMoveOn
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
easy I could just jump off a cliff

Reactions: Andrew10
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Yes. Fear of failing again is exactly what's keeping me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Andrew10, Forveleth, LastFlowers and 2 others
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
Yes without hesitation. Waiting to find a 100% method is what keeps me here.

Reactions: Forveleth, LastFlowers, WantingOut2 and 3 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
Yes.

Reactions: Forveleth, WantingOut2 and sserafim
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Yeah

Reactions: Forveleth, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
No. I'm fearing the process of all methods currently available to me, they're all scary, long and painful. I'd still want a quick and peaceful method instead of suffering till death even if it's guaranteed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and divinemistress36
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Yes. I wish my anxiety is gone or I have the self confidence I had during my early 20s.

I prefer to hang myself before going to sleep in a hotel in the nature. I would listen to music when I do that.

Reactions: Hunterer
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
In a fucking heart beat

Reactions: Forveleth, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
Without a second thought yes.

Reactions: Forveleth, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I'm scared of trying and failing again. In a reality that every attempt is 100% successful, yes I definitely would.

Reactions: Forveleth and pthnrdnojvsc
DeathOfKane

DeathOfKane

Apr 5, 2024
Absolutely. I'd do anything to get that.

Reactions: Forveleth
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Yes and if relatively painlessly even better,to me its all about failure or possible complications that can come of it. If it's gartined to work with no complications whats the problem

Reactions: theEndCH, LastFlowers and WantingOut2