• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
In a heartbeat. Totally my kinda gal. Major advantage: she'll already be taking care of destroying herself, so I won't get manipulated into doing it for her.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Funny enough i think i probably would i'm not the ugliest dude (definitely not the most handsome either lol) but i think if i dated myself we would know the perfect ways to amp eachother up for all the small things we didn't want to do but sadly we would probably both be horrible at comforting eachother so yeah that wouldn't be fun

BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
That's a great question! I'm not sure really. I think the empathetic side of me would feel sorry and compassionate for me. Plus, I know I'm a very loyal and loving person. I get really annoyed and frustrated with myself though- so- that would be worse if it was directed at someone else. I don't think we'd be at all good for one another. We would likely just spiral further together into melencholly depression and CTB together. 😆
That's a very objective response.

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
I would definitely date me but the real question would be whether or not that's a good idea, lol.

Reactions: Rocinante
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i feel like i would as a last resort. even tho i hate myself, i wonder if seeing me as another person would be different. whether i just hate myself bc i have to live inside my own head all the time, or i am genuinely just the kind of person i dont like. physical attraction wise, i hate the way i look, but again idk if its just because its me and body dysmorphia or if im objectively unattractive according to my standards. i think id want to hang out with myself, bc id be able to enjoy silence without fear of it being awkward, and wed be able to do things we both enjoy. then again, i wouldnt be able to have interesting conversations bc id already know what i was going to say and it wouldnt give me a new perspective. itd get boring quickly i think. i overthink a lot too so wed probably start spiraling into negative thoughts, and wed probably be very negative influences on eachother, however i wonder if it being another person i would realise certain things are negative and advise against them. i think im just too unpredictable to be around, sometimes i can be affectionate and talkative, and other times i can be very cold and isolated.

Float On Okay

Float On Okay

I won’t be okay.
May 13, 2020
No, unless I want to torture myself. I don't know why anyone would like to be with someone who needs so much work just to be functional and rarely gives anything in return.

silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
i'm a ball of anxiety, i find it very difficult to talk and open to people so i guess i just couldn't, i don't think i'm ugly tho that's something

Stripe19

Stripe19

Decaying Heroine
Feb 28, 2023
Yes, if for few other reasons than the company and to learn. I know it is not healthy but i lack good alternatives, i tend to super analyze myself and view myself like a machine.
It would probably end up like crap, but i would know *why*. I would be able to see the flaws from both sides and piece together what occurs and make adjustments.
That said, i would not doubt if it also turns into a toxic but ongoing thing since i am often extremely obsessed with my partners and have immense patience simply because of having someone to love.

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
if i was a guy, maybe but just very shortly. im not real real relationship material. am a walking red flag, but on the short terms that would be one of the reasons i'd date myself lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Interloper
quietly_gone

quietly_gone

𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒏𝒊𝒌 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 🪐
May 9, 2023
even if im suicidal and have gave up on many things in life, if there's one thing i am confident about myself is that i love people in the right way. like that one post that goes, "the only reason i believe in love is because of the way that i love". so yeah, maybe. there's still a lot of other red flags to work in lmao since love isn't the only thing necessary to make a relationship work, but. maybe. a mostly positive answer.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
idk it would feel too similar to incest to me lol. if they had my mind in a totally different body then i think so

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Egotistical answer, but yes. I am admittedly a very boring conversationalist, but I am patient with such people so for both of us that won't be a problem. And since we have the same interests, I would love to listen to music together and have peaceful walks together.

If that were to really happen though, I would not date myself because that would be like dating your twin sibling.

• Love
N

NBL313

Jun 2, 2023
I don't like myself as myself. If I had a yelp page I would probably have zero stars from prior relationships. So no.. probably not.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I'd probably be willing to try? Having someone who understands that deeply could be very good. I'd be just as happy being friends though.