• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Daystavro

Experienced
Oct 15, 2018
If a rich person wanted to sponsor me, they would literally be able to keep me alive. Sadly, my financial situation is too far gone for me to have any other options now.

Sorry to hear that I am in the same boat and I believe many others too.
That's what's evil and twisted and sad about this life, that it's all about money.
If you don't earn a lot of money you don't have what to eat, where to live and nothing else.

K

kaworu

Aug 27, 2018
Depends. It could help solve the problems I want to get away from, but it's not guaranteed. So I guess if I was a multi millionaire there was a 20% chance I would chose living.

musician

musician

Oct 16, 2018
Its funny for me, at the first I was rushing to type YES, but I stopped and give it a thought and I found that the problem is me not the money not my abusive wife. Money will not fix anything I realized that I will have the same stupid choices. life gave me a very hard strong lesson and the the price of lesson cannot be refunded.