• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Kinda reminds me of my situation. I used to be addicted to prostitutes until I injured my penis and got paranoid that I have HIV or Hepatitis B/C. I promised myself that I'll never have sex again in my life. Although I'll probably CTB because I'm lonely and miserable.

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
I cant remember the full reason what he said so I dont want to give a misleading answer, however I do have check ups every few months and im actually there on the 5th September. Ill ask him again because youve got me curious now that I cant remember why exactly.

Yeah you let me know if you remember cause I'm curious too. Just did a brief google search on sensation and infection and the results are they're saying everywhere that the implant won't usually affect the sensation on penis surface, although it's possible. And that replacement is possible too.

I wonder, if you inflate the penis when you don't want to have sex - do you get a desire automatically?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashpac
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Well I did solo trips on shrooms and ketamine. And no offence but being atheist I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to shamans. Anyway what happened to these guys who tried it without shaman?
Yeah, many if not most people do psychedelics solo/with friends, it's rare to have an actual trip sitter, usually that is done in cases of psychedelic therapy for example.

I understand the sentiment, I'm not religious either - so I personally don't view the shaman as a priest or in contact with supernatural powers or anything of that sort, but as a guide with practical experience in these settings as well as working with the drink itself.

Well, I haven't memorised people's bad trip reports, but generally the stories go scary. Hell realms of magnitude I daren't speak of. Not that this can't happen in a ceremony, because they certainly do, but there the experienced guide can lead you out of it, ground you, help you in many ways that you won't possibly be able to do for your self on your own. The Aya brew is one of the most potent substances around and is a tool, not a toy to be played with for entertainment sake or the like. Basically, it demands respect and proper care to have beneficial effects in the long run - and not a mental ward hospitalisation in stead.

- Also, sorry if this is spamming your thread, OP!

Last edited:
Reactions: imdone
I

imdone

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah, many if not most people do psychedelics solo/with friends, it's rare to have an actual tripsitter, usually that is done in cases of psychedelic therapy for example.

I understand the sentiment, I'm not religious either - so I personally don't view the shaman as a priest or in contact with supernatural powers or anything of that sort, but as a guide with practical experience in these settings as well as working with the drink itself.

Well, I haven't memorised people's bad trip reports, but generally the stories go scary. Hell realms of magnitude I daren't speak of. Not that this can't happen in a ceremony, because they certainly do, but there the experienced guide can lead you out of it, ground you, help you in many ways that you won't possibly be able to do for your self on your own. The Aya brew is one of the most potent substances around and is a tool, not a toy to be played with for entertainment sake or the like. Basically, it demands respect and proper care to have beneficial effects in the long run - and not a mental ward hospitalisation in stead.

- Also, sorry if this is spamming your thread, OP!

No worry, very interesting info actually.

Thank you.

Reactions: Mari
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Yeah you let me know if you remember cause I'm curious too. Just did a brief google search on sensation and infection and the results are they're saying everywhere that the implant won't usually affect the sensation on penis surface, although it's possible. And that replacement is possible too.

I wonder, if you inflate the penis when you don't want to have sex - do you get a desire automatically?

The sensation part is deffo not the same as with a normal erection, part of the reason you feel the pleasure is because of the blood trapped in the penis but with these two tubes inside, its just not natural so you can feel the difference.

I know you can get them replaced every so often, i think its every few years because the device will stop working it doesnt last forever so you can replace it that way but he said if it gets infected thats a different ball game altogether.

Ill get back to you though after ive been on the 5th.

To answer your question I think it depends on your mood tbh, I would have to say more yes than no. If you get what i mean.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Frankly, if I should ever live another life, I would choose to be a female this time lol.
So much less work needed to be accepted and desirable, providing genetics are ok, otherwise I'm out :) (but this is true also for males)

Well that is not true@So much less work needed to be accepted and desirable

We actually have it quite hard...think about what we are up against all the time in the form of looks. If we are not sticks like VS models then we are looked at as nothing... we have kids and our bodies end up out of shape, we get stretch marks, our breast sag, our pelvic floors end up like swinging saloon doors, we bleed once a month for a week and all for what? Women have sexual dysfunction as well.

From a male and female perspective I could totally see why you feel the way you do but believe me, we don't have it any easier...

Last edited: