Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
Absolutely not.

Reactions: Gnip and sadworld
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
There are enough unhappy kids in the world to produce / release more to a point of saturation. For this reason, I've only ever considered the idea of adoption. Just like staying together when unmarried, with the other one free as a bird to leave at any instant, I feel that love is proven to be purer when it's not tied to chains, in the case of parenting about blood bonds where the feeling of selfish ego boost and belonging are distorded.
Sometimes I wonder if I have missed to become a dad since I imagine I would have made a dedicated attentive one.

Reactions: Gnip and sadworld
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Absolutely not. I can not think of an easier question for me to answer with such a high level of certainty.

Reactions: Gnip and not4us
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Sure it is selfish. But with age came a desire in my body that was a feeling as strong as wanting to die.
So now I have 2 daughters that I love and now I have to live for them. I want to kill myselfe but that door is closed for me.

Back to the selfish thing. It is, cause the world sucks. But I did understand that it suck because I'm such a fu**ing looser. Not everyone hate life, so I hoped that they would be one of thoose, them that likes living. And I honestly do think that they do like living. They are smart and beautyful (even though I am ugly as shit) so they have no problems making friend and boys "fall in love" with them.

It is a us and them situation. We that hate life and they that don't. Doesn't have to be misserable for everyone. So I aint ashamed that I desided to bring kids into this world.

The problem is that you don't and can't know beforehand whether your offspring will end up happy or miserable. That being said I'm glad you're doing the responsible thing for your daughters and I truly hope they'll have great lives. The best of luck to you.

• Love
Reactions: Johan