• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I once read to make sure to die prepare two glasses with 25 g. And take the other one if you throw up the first. Is this correct? I weigh less than 70 kg so 25 mg is recommended. I am scared to panic after I took the SN and my SI might drive me to call for help. My theory is maybe if I simply took too much they would be unable to save me in time. However I hope I will simply fall asleep fast enough before the SI is able to overwhelm me. Sorry for all these stupid and repetitive question. I am just so anxious about the whole process. I cannot endure my pain much longer. It hurts too much.

Last edited:
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
More SN probably is more deadly. But I don't know if it would kill you faster, I assume your body can only absorb X amount of SN per second. Following that logic eating 2 kg of SN should kill you instantly, but that's not how metabolism works. Another thing is that a higher amount of SN might increase the chance of throwing it up as well (at least I assume).

70 kg so 25 mg is recommended
25 mg? I thought it's gram?

About the SI kicking in, what if you took the SN somewhere in the forest and left your phone at home? At least that would be my plan if I ever were to cut my wrists, so if I want to get help for myself, I just can't.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
More SN probably is more deadly. But I don't know if it would kill you faster, I assume your body can only absorb X amount of SN per second. Following that logic eating 2 kg of SN should kill you instantly, but that's not how metabolism works. Another thing is that a higher amount of SN might increase the chance of throwing it up as well (at least I assume).

25 mg? I thought it's gram?

About the SI kicking in, what if you took the SN somewhere in the forest and left your phone at home? At least that would be my plan if I ever were to cut my wrists, so if I want to get help for myself, I just can't.
You are right its 25 gram not milligram. I want that my suicide is private and my apartment is my favorite place in general. This is where I would want to die. I could lock my door throw the key out of the window. And not taking my phone with me in that room. But I am not sure whether this is what I really want that. (To lock me in my room.)

Reactions: Neowise
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I wouldn't chance it, what's part as the standard of the regimen, theoretically you COULD take more sn but why would you when the amount is already been proven to be enough, I know there's the concern of leaving nothing to chance but you may find that taking more may do the opposite of the intended goal.

They'll still be unable to save you if you took 15g and didn't call for help, it wouldn't change all that much if you took 70g of sn for example. Sn is a time sensitive medical emergency, even smaller amounts are dangerous so taking any greater of an amount, especially higher than the 20-25g amount, your chances won't exponentially increase regarding ctb, the best thing that can is to follow the regimen and not get found in time to be saved.

Last edited:
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Mar 4, 2024
I have seen some people prepare multiple servings as backup. This may help to provide a sense of security. I'd be very cautious about overdoing it at once as vomiting is a strong factor.

Overall I agree with @Goku Black, it's a good idea to stick to the regimen to avoid unforeseen complications.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I once read to make sure to die prepare two glasses with 25 g. And take the other one if you throw up the first. Is this correct? I weigh less than 70 kg so 25 mg is recommended. I am scared to panic after I took the SN and my SI might drive me to call for help. My theory is maybe if I simply took too much they would be unable to save me in time. However I hope I will simply fall asleep fast enough before the SI is able to overwhelm me. Sorry for all these stupid and repetitive question. I am just so anxious about the whole process. I cannot endure my pain much longer. It hurts too much.
It is related to one's weight. There may be a case for someone taking less than the recommended amount.. But only in case one is extremely underweight and so on.. I believe I came across a weight related formula somewhere on this forum, sorry i can't find it now.

Same for people who are overweight. I remember reading 35gm being advised for people over 100 kg if I am not mistaken.. If the amount taken for the specified weight is greater, chances are that it could cause vomiting, failure to ctb. If one is closer to the average weight, height, it is better to stick to the regimen.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It is preffered to follow the SN protocol in every step that proved to work for many instead of changing and trying it on yourself for the first time.
Also you mentioned you made your order recently, it would help a lot with your anxiety and success to spend your time reading through the SN threads and members sn goodbye threads until your order gets to you.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
To add to this, having seen a few medical reports detailing fatal cases, the higher intentional doses are more likely to result in fatality even if you do get help, there isn't a guarantee that the Methb levels can be dealt with swiftly enough especially if it is further complicated by cardiac arrest or shock.

Further more, even if a timely diagnosis is made, the management of acquired severe Methb is still challenging, regardless of whether or not, Methelyne Blue is available so this method isn't exactly the "safety blanket" where if you call for help, you're more likely to survive than not without damage, now the difference may be if enough of an amount wasn't quickly ingested to contribute to overall toxicity which is how I suspect a vast majority of unsuccessful attempts managed to be saved and be treated as quickly as possible, time is of the essence with sn especially after a high amount is taken with the intention to ctb which will be fatal if you do not call for help and if you ingested enough of it.