• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I think as much as we all wish we could be forgotten about, everyone does have someone that cares. At least one person will cry after hearing we've died, it's just human nature, we're social animals.
People we wouldn't even consider friends will be hit with some grief and sadness.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
If you died today who would remember you 10 years from now?

Who would remember you 50 years from now?

Who will remember any of us 100 years from now?

Who will remember even this era 200 years from now (apart from in history lessons)?

You think 20 years is a long time? One of the top movies 20 years go was Gladiator - I bet you all know that movie by heart.

That's one fifth of 100 years.

Five Gladiators = 100 years.

That's how fast time passes.

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i think my mom will go crazy but i dont think she will kill himself but live in pain
other people will dont care

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

"would anyone care if you died?"​

In real life? I don't think so, they don't really know who I am - their grief would be for them and who they thought they lost, if they grieve at all.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019

"would anyone care if you died?"​

In real life? I don't think so, they don't really know who I am - their grief would be for them and who they thought they lost, if they grieve at all.
I have nothing much to add, I just think "their grief would be for them and who they thought they lost" is a great way to phrase it...it's like they don't truly know us and I doubt they'd be as sad if they knew what really went on in our heads

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I think only my family will care, a few friends will try to get in contact with me thru whatsapp but will later find out that I died.
Yeah, about the same for me. People don't care much for me anyways so they will get over it soon. It's not like anyone is involved with my life in an intimate way.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Doubt it! I'm sure will claim they miss me so but I truly doubt it

• Hugs
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
SweetTangerine

SweetTangerine

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵃᵍᵉˢ!!
Nov 9, 2020
i think people would miss me for a bit but then realize how utterly useless i was and realize i wasn't worth anything.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
My parents would, But I think they'll get angry first. Me escaping my responsibilities and bring shame to them would do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forgotten
Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
I think only my family will care, a few friends will try to get in contact with me thru whatsapp but will later find out that I died.

My entire family will care, and it will cause a lot of pain.

But in the end, they will still be better off without me in the long run.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forgotten
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. My death would inflict a lot of grief, pain, and sorrow upon people who love me, however few and far between those people are

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Definitely, my Mom. She keeps telling me, if I go, she's gonna go too. My Dad's already dead. I guess he would too. I'm sure everyone else's gonna be fine.
But at the end of the day: does it really matter?..

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
My boyfriend. Most of my family has already left this world or are terminally ill, but I have a younger sibling who might be upset for a few days.