• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
So im thinking more about my method. Im going with jumping, i may take an od of a cocktail of meds beforehand too. Dunno why but overdosing makes me feel comfort.
I was thinking, would it be a good idea to have a drink before hand to ward off any uncertainty when i get there and am ready to jump? Alcohol gives me confidence which would help when it comes to the actual jump.

Also something i have never done before previous attempts is write a letter to anyone. Im now thinking i should write a letter to my partner and a second to my friend then a pre set message to my other friend that doesn't live close enough for a hand written letter. Ive also considered one for my mum but ide leave that with my partners and have him post it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and Konjac
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, alcohol will make you feel more confident and relaxed even though you're at the moment in which you'll CTB. (personal experience)

W

Want100%painless

Oct 23, 2020
Always leave letters, I've wrote all mine out, my finances are sorted my funerals sorted and I've asked them to blame no one but me, which of course they won't do but still.

TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Yes, alcohol will make you feel more confident and relaxed even though you're at the moment in which you'll CTB. (personal experience)
Right thankyou, that's going into my plan. Im going to start writing things out and putting things to one side ready.

Always leave letters, I've wrote all mine out, my finances are sorted my funerals sorted and I've asked them to blame no one but me, which of course they won't do but still.
Ile get some letters writtin, its never something ive bothered with when ive attempted.
I don't want a funeral. Finances i have none. Im in the UK if thats relevant, but is there anyway to make sure my partner has my bank account once im gone but without him knowing hes getting it because i don't want to raise suspicion. All the bills come out of my accounts, i don't want to leave him in shit without access to my account. One thing i don't want them doing is blaming themselves which as you said they will anyway.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol before jumping because alcohol protects your inner organs, so the chances to survive increase.

TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol before jumping because alcohol protects your inner organs, so the chances to survive increase.
Hmm, I feeling like i need that in the plan. I was hoping if there was any chance of survival the alcohol and meds mix would finish the job. Ile think about it. Thanks

Reactions: Konjac and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol before jumping because alcohol protects your inner organs by relaxing your muscles, so the chances to survive increase.
Many people forget about that...

Reactions: Konjac
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Alcohol bad idea, makes you go floppy, you need to be tense when you hit to make sure max damage. Think about drunks they very rarely suffer injury when falling over. Alcohol bad with heights

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Could you substitute alcohol with other substances like xanax, opiods etc. or do those have the same effect?

Reactions: Metalhead
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Wouldn't actually drink alcohol as it could have the opposite effects and end up "saving" you

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Just a thought on the note. Your final messgae is important, be sober/clear when you write it?

goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
I'm definitely going to do some sort of substance before I do it. I was thinking of weed (it's legal in my country), but I might mix in some alcohol too (although sometimes it can make me nauseous, but not always).

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I agree that maybe another substance like an ansiolitic would help better, I assume the stress of being ready to jump will be tough without any extra help

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Suicide resources mention that alcohol relaxes your internal muscles so it increases the risk of surviving the fall. Benzodiazepines are a better choice. I don't recommend opioids as they mess up your thinking very badly.

Reactions: Metalhead
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Suicide resources mention that alcohol relaxes your internal muscles so it increases the risk of surviving the fall. Benzodiazepines are a better choice. I don't recommend opioids as they mess up your thinking very badly.
I have no access to benzos. I have a medication that after a recent od i was going to omit but i am thinking i could take it right before the jump and it will sedate me to make the jump or even just fall. Still not sure on it yet though.