• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
Yesterday I met 2 comedians I have been completely obsessed with for years. I was excited. I had fun at the show. But pretty shortly after it felt completely hollow and meaningless. It just, happened to me, and that was it. No lingering joy, no elation or anything like that. I just went back to my hotel. Couldn't sleep at all, maybe got 4 hours. In the morning my best online friend posted on being depressed and has basically just been completely offline. Spam texted them. Started just sobbing uncontrollably for like 2 hours. Full breakdown. Might have been a panic attack? I don't know. Was very difficult to stop. I think I was just so tired and exhausted and overwhelmed. This also sort of culminated in me very shittily trying to kill myself by trying to open my hotel window and jump. It wouldn't open all the way, fucking of course. So I didn't do that. And then I have been a huge dick to my dad who very kindly drove me here and attending these events with me. Im actually seeing the 2 comedians again today at a studio taping, and I'm not happy at all. Im still tearful and sad and miserable. What the point of any of it if I'm not happy. Fucking useless cunt.

^That was written before I saw the taping.

This is the update:
Yeah. Went to the live taping. They were there. I can't remember any of it really, I am so tired. Didn't feel like much. Was almost crying when we were waiting, getting let. Not from excitement, just from being fucking sad. Big fucking weekend and for what. On the way home and I just feel like crying etc etc etc. what was the point of any of it.

I think I am realizing some things about my life, mainly that everything I care about is pointless including everything this weekend, that nothing can make me happy, and that my qualms about how killing myself makes me a bad person doesn't matter because I will never feel like a good person ever. I think I am incapable of true human connection, only fleeting things or unhealthy attachment and obsession. I think I try to tell myself it's love, but if it is love it is not useful or human or good. I think everything I feel is disgusting and I am disgusting. I feel like the most shittiest person alive to have had the chance to get to meet these comedians and see them live TWICE and I can't even feel happy about it. The best luck in the world. I can't even feel happy.

Last edited:
R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
Damn. I thought after mod approval it would get put more recently. Ah well. This comment will get me the attention I desperately crave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cakeisalie
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
i understand i really do. i saw my favorite artist a while back and tried to throw myself in front of a bus on the way home. i think when we have one thing we are living for and we finally get it, it feels so underwhelming because deep down we hope the happiness will stay and cure us, give us meaning in life but it doesn't. when happiness is fleeting and depression stays it's so fustrating.
with the society we have now, we place so much value on entertainment and consumerism to escape, but these are temporary fixes. escapism isnt a cure, but when you feel so low all the time you take anything you can get.
it's a natural feeling with depression my friend, you're not an asshole for it, you're just tormented with a terrible illness.
i hope that in the near future you find just a little bit of pleasure in this thing we call life <3

Reactions: an_alias
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depression is evil. It makes us hate existence, saps joy from life, makes it impossible to be happy, takes up all energy and makes us tired.