• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
without means to obtain certain provisions there is no way to predict what will happen

how most would go with limited resourses, partial or full hanging, but it seems to me this is going to be very unpredictable

being found, poor knowledge of application, survival instinct after you pass out

what if you have no anchor point, there's tourniquet it seems so complex, my brain processing is declining i can not understand and take in, the knots baffle me, i can not tie knots or learn it seems, knot videos on slowest speed and pausing step by step, i can not understand the lefts and rights the top and bottom end which is which, the knot fails each time, it's such a blow to take in the extent of feeling so caged and helpless i've stopped trying to learn

a failed attempt terrifies me, the conseqences of quality of life stripped down even further, i don't want to be in that situation, yet it will decline reguardless, i notice loss of functioning and qol decline each day goes by

is it worth even trying, my minds torn with the idea and has been for quite some time

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't know if it's any solace to you, but your misery and pain won't go on forever more. It will come to an end, eventually.

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
I don't know if it's any solace to you, but your misery and pain won't go on forever more. It will come to an end, eventually.
yes an end that we all share is certain

we are all caged within to endure before release

finding the exit point how to get relief earlier than natural passing

eta: i'm not asking these questions directly to you by the way, and i appriciate you replying to my thoughts, i was just wondering out loud as it were

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also be terrified by a failed attempt, I find it so horrific how trying to die can potentially go wrong and lead to worse suffering, the fact that people cannot just have the option to just easily die in peace is such unacceptable cruelty to me, I wish suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration and redeeming_butterfly