• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fr33fallin24

Mar 6, 2024
SN was perfect for me.
I've tried otc and was a disaster, I just vomited. Bag over my head, partial etc...I know my SI would kick in. I wish so much that I was braver but I'm just not. Its an endless circle of hell.
Feel so alone with it all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an eternal sleep, it'd prevent so much suffering. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fr33fallin24
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Living is hard dying is even harder. Can't you get SN if that is perfect 4 u? I really understand that it so so hard to overcome SI and all that. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fr33fallin24
F

Fr33fallin24

Mar 6, 2024
Living is hard dying is even harder. Can't you get SN if that is perfect 4 u? I really understand that it so so hard to overcome SI and all that. I'm sorry you have to go through this.
I'm UK and have no idea where to go for it anymore. My only option would be dark Web and I just don't trust that. So the circle continues...