• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
You probably have some options. You don't want to see them

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
It makes me so sad to read these...i mean I guess none of us want to kill ourselves but so many of us have tried literally everything and just can't go on here anymore. I hope you find a way out that doesn't involve ctbing if that's not what you really want, I'll hold a good thought for you ((hug))

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
You don't want to see them
I wouldn't say he doesn't want to see them, but rather that it is not possible for him to see them in his current state of mind. I do believe that most of the time, not always, people have options they can't see without help from another person. But depression leads to a deadly combination of hopelessness and loneliness.

C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
It sucks not to be in control of your own life. I have no other option but kill myself. Circumstances brought me to this point. Anyone feeling this way?
Yes. Despite what others are saying, I know exactly how you feel.

ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
I'm likely ending my life earlier than I had previously hoped and it's crushing. I feel you.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I'm the same way. Its horrible feeling being trapped in a situation where the only way to escape is to end your life. I think when people say that there are other ways to escape it, or that you should just grin and bear it really sucks as well. Especcially when you have already attempted those other ways and are met with repeated failure and brick walls you can't get over, it often feels like everyone around you is just telling to bash your head against a wall and shut up.

Reactions: JAG_78