Are u gonna dress nicely for ur death?

• Yes. I'd like to send myself off feeling/looking casket ready.

• No. Idc about my body now, certainly won't after my death.

Results are only viewable after voting.
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
some ppl want to dress to the 9s beforehand, by reasoning bc it's their final act alive & the way they'd die looking.

personally, i prob won't even do the basics💀lol. i don't see the point, esp w my method. i'll fall to my death in my pjs holding my bear, then turn into a sidewalk stain.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Interesting question, haven't really given it much thought.
I suppose i'll wear something comfy. I guess the closest is the second option so I chose that.

Reactions: rozeske
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I mean... none of these choices really apply to me. I would like to dress up for my death, but I don't plan on being in a casket or having a funeral of any kind, I don't give a shit about what happens to my body afterwards, I would be dressing up for the act of suicide, not the aftermath.
So basically yes I will dress up but not exactly for the reason you provide.

Reactions: returntothevoid
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I would be dressing up for the act of suicide, not the aftermath.
interesting, i've never heard this perspective b4. is there a reason u care abt dressing up for the act but not for what's afterwards??

Last edited:
SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
I'll just wear whatever suitable for the weather. Something that also won't interfere with my method - hanging. They'll probably dress me up for the funeral anyway so it wouldn't matter what I wear. Plus I'll be dead and nothing matters to the dead.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
interesting, i've never heard of this perspective b4. is there a reason u care abt dressing up for the act but not for what's afterwards??
It's going to be the most important moment of my life, what my entire life has lead up to, so it feels like I should wear something special for it. On the other hand, I would not like a funeral or anything like that, I basically just want to be cremated and my ashes chucked wherever.

• Love
Reactions: courtingthereaper, pthnrdnojvsc and hikikomorizombie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just wear the same kind of clothes I usually wear, I think if I was about to ctb outfit choice wouldn't really be on my mind as it isn't like I'd exist for much longer anyway. I don't really want to end up in a casket, I just want to be cremated and forgotten about, I want it to be like I never existed at all.

• Love
Reactions: silent.desperation, leavingthesoultrap, rozeske and 1 other person
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Flip flops, my favorite shorts and comfy t-shirt.
I want to be comfortable in my last hours.

• Love
Reactions: sash, silent.desperation, rozeske and 1 other person
I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
For my last attempt, I wore a mental health matters shirt, just for the irony. I do have things in mind that I would want to wear to my funeral, so I plan on leaving a note. If I wore it while CTB, it would likely get ruined anyway.

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No, I didn't dress up much for life, so I wouldn't for death. I don't want a funeral either. I'll at least make sure I'm wearing something clean but I'm sure corpses are pretty unpleasant regardless.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and hikikomorizombie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't really care about getting dressed. I think I'd just want to be dead already. I'd probably just wear whatever I happen to wear during the day of the ctb attempt.. which would most likely be pajamas or something

• Love
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
No, I don't really care about getting dressed. I think I'd just want to be dead already. I'd probably just wear whatever I happen to wear during the day of the ctb attempt.. which would most likely be pajamas or something
hell yeah, we're pj corpse buddies B)

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I won't be dressing up, I haven't felt like dressing up for the last couple of months and it won't be any different for that day too. Plus my method is partial hanging so it won't matter anyways.

Clothing mostly wouldn't matter but a mortician on this thread mentions for jumping to wear jeans type of clothes to help contain the aftermath "mess" (it's a thread worth a read btw).

Reactions: returntothevoid
FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
No. I already have an outfit planned tho. My favorite shorts I always wore but then some major trauma happened to me while I was wearing them and just some baggy shirt. I will be wearing my bra tho lol.

• Love
sick.faery

sick.faery

♡
Mar 18, 2021
i think i'll just touch myself up a bit like, put a bit of makeup, make sure i'm clean, and brush my hair, and die in whatever i was wearing unless it was really terrible

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'll wear comfy clothes that's it.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't like the options.
I care about my looks but I won't dress up for my death. SN will significantly discolor your body and it won't be pretty anyway. Besides I don't want anyone I care about to see me after I die. O_O

• Love
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
I'd love to go out in style, but I want to ctb comfortably in my own bed, like falling into an eternal peaceful sleep. I find sleeping with regular clothes really uncomfortable so I won't be dressing up.

• Love
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
From what I've read it seems that most people soil themselves once they die because all the muscles in the body relax. I can't think of anything more ridiculous that putting on nice clothes, and then lying there lifeless, all soiled up under layers of silk, cashmere and lace…

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
For my death? No
But I will have my favorite shirt on my teddy bear so hopefully they'll know to bury me in that.

• Love
silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
Never thought about this before but I now want to buy a tuxedo t-shirt for the big day...

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower and hikikomorizombie
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Hell yeah gotta let these niggas know I got that shit on even in death 💯

• Yay!
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_3636.jpeg
    IMG_3636.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: restless.dreams and hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Mr teddy bear, what about yours?
He's adorable 🥰
omgggg urs has a dapper lil bow :') mine's a Mr. too!!!!!! he's Mr. Kuma, which = bear in Japanese, so basically our bears have the same names & they're long lost twin brothers.

• Love
Reactions: restless.dreams and Leavesfromthevine
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I'm thinking of wearing a three piece suit with a necktie or something simillar once I will have the means to CTB, I love these.

• Love
BehindTheWorld

BehindTheWorld

Jan 10, 2024
i really care about what i wear, i like being dressed nice. though i also joked about dressing up as bojack horseman for my death, complete with the horse head mask. it would be funny

• Yay!
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
i haven't thought about it too much, depends on my method i think. but like you mentioned, it would be really nice to die in my favorite pajamas. definitely would want my stuffed animals too. if anything, maybe ill get a nice new pajama set or something. i usually wear nothing but pajamas on a daily basis anyway.

• Love