• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
with the recent pro lifer stuff going on and people worrying about whether or not the site will shut down it thought id show you what i ran across in the rules and faq section. i hope this helps reassure everyone :)

"Will the site ever close? Should I worry?
Our website does not aid nor encourage suicide, and all information provided is for educational purposes only. We only offer a place to discuss the topic of suicide; in other words, we provide a free speech platform for those that can't speak about suicide anywhere else. We have taken precautions to avoid issues that could arise, but regardless, there might be days where the forum is in the public eye. At those times, please don't panic. Suicide is a taboo topic, and thus, we must not succumb to any paranoia or fear. Help us keep the peace during these times by calming other users and not creating panic by making threads about it. Downtime may happen at times due to maintenance, upgrades, or feature changes, if there's anything that you should know, we'll make a thread about it and pin it. "