• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Swans

Swans

Mar 22, 2024
I need help, I have a lot of prescription pills right now. About 110 estradiol, 100 lexapro and 75 spironolactone. If I take this all at once will I die? And if so will it be peaceful? This is my last resort I need to know, thanks. If it's of any use I'm about 6'1 and 180 pounds.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Almost certainly not ODs seem like a great way to go, but they always end in same way. You spending the next 3-7 days in absolute agony.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Here r some threads. You can read about ODs and read the PPeH.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ods are generally not reliable unless you do it with the combination of recommended meds in the ppeh. The only reliability of ods is making you throw up and you ending up in the ER with immense pain for days or weeks.

Swans

Swans

Mar 22, 2024
Almost certainly not ODs seem like a great way to go, but they always end in same way. You spending the next 3-7 days in absolute agony.
Ugh thank you, ive tried to hang myself and overdose so many times and I just can't get it to work for some reason. Idk what else to do.