• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
I've never attempted this before, full suspension or partial. But I want to 'practice' partial so to speak, as I've seen many do here. I have the option for full suspension, as I have a perfect spot in my house to do it from. I'm scared as hell, tbh. I've never attempted any CTB method before and actually having the ligature in my hand and putting it over the shower makes it all feel so real. I have no idea what actual SI feels like in the heat of the moment. I just have the house to myself for the next couple days and nights. I have plenty of time to do this without being discovered. As for the ligature - it looks stretchy and spongy but actually has no give to it and is a lot sturdier than it looks. It's 2 inches wide and 6ft long. I'm roughly 120 pounds and 5' 1" so it doesn't have all that much mass to hold. Like I said, I have a railing over the stairwell in my house if I want to do full suspension, and I have the shower here for partial. What do you guys think? Is this a good choice of ligature? I'm brain damaged enough as it is from years of Schizophrenia medication, I don't want to be a vegetable.... BTW Schizophrenia sucks. It's the reason I have no other option than to CTB. Would not recommend.

Attachments

• roberope.jpg
    roberope.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 0
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Pretty bracelets. šŸ˜”

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Probably not.
Maybe, I would try something stronger if it was me.

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Pretty bracelets. šŸ˜”
Thank you! I made them myself.

Probably not.
Maybe, I would try something stronger if it was me.
I hear you. I actually have rope someone suggesting from a hanging megathread here saved on my Amazon. I figured the bathrobe tie was worth a shot because of the width and the fact it wouldn't cut the skin - which I read can mess up the whole situation. I'm still keeping it handy - you can't tell unless you actually have it in your hands, it is sturdier than it looks.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah a normal rope would be rough on the neck.