• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I ordered SN from "SD" and apparently the USPS has picked it up from Canada? I live in the eastern United States. Will I receive a welfare check/will it be passed through customs? How can I prepare myself if so? Has anyone else purchased SN from them and do you have a testimonial?

Also, please DO NOT reply asking for the source. I don't want to share it with anyone. Sorry.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know about welfare checks in the US but what I know is police has no rights to enter your home without a search warrant that is issued from a court/judge. SN itself isn't an illegal substance.

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I ordered SN from "SD" and apparently the USPS has picked it up from Canada? I live in the eastern United States. Will I receive a welfare check/will it be passed through customs? How can I prepare myself if so? Has anyone else purchased SN from them and do you have a testimonial?

Also, please DO NOT reply asking for the source. I don't want to share it with anyone. Sorry.
No they don't do welfare checks in the USA for ordering SN

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I don't know about welfare checks in the US but what I know is police has no rights to enter your home without a search warrant that is issued from a court/judge. SN itself isn't an illegal substance.

No they don't do welfare checks in the USA for ordering SN

Thank you both so much. I'll try to keep in mind that it will be nothing but yeah, it is pretty scary to think about. I've had horrible experiences with psych wards. But I just need to cool off and remember that it'll probably be nothing. Again, thank you so much 🫂

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I'm sorry you've had those experiences, I can't imagine how traumatizing they must have been. Outpatient therapy is bad enough.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Thank you both so much. I'll try to keep in mind that it will be nothing but yeah, it is pretty scary to think about. I've had horrible experiences with psych wards. But I just need to cool off and remember that it'll probably be nothing. Again, thank you so much 🫂
The general population has no idea what SN is and that we use it for CTB so you'll be safe. If a check ever does happen, just tell them it's for meat curing and they'll leave it at that, as they would have no reasonable suspicion you'd be using it for anything else. But like others have said, welfare checks in the US don't happen for it.