• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm from the EU. Idk if welfare checks are as recurrent as in the UK. Has anyone from the EU had problems with customs / been through a welfare check because of ordering SN? If so, what did you tell the police? Was it before or after receiving your package?
Thanks

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you've ordered it from within the EU there won't be any customs checks and most likely no welfare checks bc no authorities know that you ordered it and it's a legal substance.
Thank you very much for your answer!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
If you've ordered it from within the EU there won't be any customs checks and most likely no welfare checks bc no authorities know that you ordered it and it's a legal substance.
And what about antiemetics/ntiacid ordered online without prescription?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
And what about antiemetics/ntiacid ordered online without prescription?
Well, anything shipped within the EU is not subject to customs / checks. Only if you order from outside the EU. Do you have an online pharmacy selling those meds within the EU without prescription?

Idk whether there are specific regulations for prescription meds within the EU but I also don't know how customs could "filter" those parcels when they are not subject to customs anyway - like international parcels.

Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Well, anything shipped within the EU is not subject to customs / checks. Only if you order from outside the EU. Do you have an online pharmacy selling those meds within the EU without prescription?

Idk whether there are specific regulations for prescription meds within the EU but I also don't know how customs could "filter" those parcels when they are not subject to customs anyway - like international parcels.
Yes it is an online pharmacy. I hope the parcel will arrive without problems.