• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here has had a welfare check before and what it's like, I live in the UK so I think I need to prepare myself for a welfare check if I buy SN. Has anyone received a welfare check for this specifically? Should I just deny everything or would that be a stupid thing to do. I haven't bought any yet but I'm very worried about it as I have no idea what to do in that situation and how to answer their questions without them taking it off me. If i deny purchasing it would they just leave? I really appreciate any help :)

Reactions: rozeske
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
It's pretty much the police come to your house and assess your property, sometimes they may drive you to a hospital but usually nothing comes of it

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Why not tell them you used some of it to cure meat. Ate your delicious creation and binned the rest of the sn as it turned out you only need a few.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
This is why i am holding back on ordering something. I don't want the blue guys to visit me. It feels like a major breach on my privacy. But i don't know if they do those where i live.

Reactions: Groot
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
ordered SN twice and no welfare check, but expecting one with order #3 that should arrive in the next week and a bit

Reactions: Groot
Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
It's pretty much the police come to your house and assess your property, sometimes they may drive you to a hospital but usually nothing comes of it
Thank u :)

Why not tell them you used some of it to cure meat. Ate your delicious creation and binned the rest of the sn as it turned out you only need a few.
Hahahah that's pretty smart 😂, I'm vegetarian and live with roommates so probs wouldn't work for me but if my roommates aren't in maybe I could try 😂
This is why i am holding back on ordering something. I don't want the blue guys to visit me. It feels like a major breach on my privacy. But i don't know if they do those where i live.
Deffo one of my biggest worries but I think I'll have to risk it, hopefully they don't for u 🙏🙏
ordered SN twice and no welfare check, but expecting one with order #3 that should arrive in the next week and a bit
Ohhh yeah I remember ur post about that, I guess as long as it doesn't get seized at customs the police won't know? Hopefully ur a 3rd time lucky 🙏🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hahahah that's pretty smart 😂, I'm vegetarian and live with roommates so probs wouldn't work for me but if my roommates aren't in maybe I could try 😂
Oh sorry for just assuming. Well if it doesn't endup working atleast you got a good laugh out of it :)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Say you binned it.

I really don't get these folks who tell them about having it... then cry when they take it.

They are never going to leave you with something you bought to kill yourself with.