• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nner

Jul 13, 2023
Hi.
In my tracking it shows that the package has been checked and cleared and it's on my way home.
I have searched for that message online and it's not supposed to show on the tracking unless they have checked the content. It's not common in EU to EU deliveries. I found gym forums, weapons and similar suspicious activities.

I was only ordering because I fear that no SN source will be available soon, I don't plan to use it on the next months, it was only to have it stocked just in case.

Do you think I will get a welfare check?

Maybe it would be better not to open the door and get it returned to sender? My top priority is not to get a welfare check, that would destroy my life. I don't know what to do about this.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
For the welfare check, can't you just tell them that you're using it for curing or some other legitimate purpose?

N

nner

Jul 13, 2023
If the package came in before they do hide it and tell them you threw it out as you had mistakenly ordered it thinking it was the 6% curing salt.
That's a good idea. Anyway, what I would want to avoid is the welfare check itself, as my partner would be devastated. Is there any chance that they won't come if I don't receive the parcel?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That's a good idea. Anyway, what I would want to avoid is the welfare check itself, as my partner would be devastated. Is there any chance that they won't come if I don't receive the parcel?
Is there a way for them to make sure you never received it? There might be a chance of getting a check wether you send it back or not. Make your choice on if you can easily reorder it next time. I doubt your partner would worry much on an "honest mistake".

• Informative
Reactions: EyesOfNight
N

nner

Jul 13, 2023
Is there a way for them to make sure you never received it? There might be a chance of getting a check wether you send it back or not. Make your choice on if you can easily reorder it next time. I doubt your partner would worry much on an "honest mistake".
Thanks for your help. What do you mean by "honest mistake"? Thanks a lot.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thanks for your help. What do you mean by "honest mistake"? Thanks a lot.
I mean it's obviously not a mistake you ordered sn but if you tell them it was an honest mistake they might not make a big deal out of it.

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop šŸŒƒ
Dec 14, 2023
Is there any chance you can have it delivered anywhere else and not directly to your house? Then they would not have evidence that it was you who picked it up

N

nner

Jul 13, 2023
Is there any chance you can have it delivered anywhere else and not directly to your house? Then they would not have evidence that it was you who picked it up
No, it's going to be delivered in a short time.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I believe it's more important who it was sent to rather than who picked it up.

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop šŸŒƒ
Dec 14, 2023
I believe it's more important who it was sent to rather than who picked it up.
Yeah but it's much easier to lie that you didn't pick it up than to lie that you didn't accept the parcel at home (when it shows on tracking that it was delivered)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No one will come knocking. Way too much misinformation about for SN.

It's not banned or restricted. Customs does not care about it.

It will be just a normal random check.

N

nner

Jul 13, 2023
No one will come knocking. Way too much misinformation about for SN.

It's not banned or restricted. Customs does not care about it.

It will be just a normal random check.
I hope so. I'll update this post in few days/week. Thanks a lot.