• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
Found a potential source. I'm just worried that I'll get myself into an even worse situation if I get a welfare check or get into some kind of legal trouble. I'm ordering it from abroad so it'll have to go through customs. Please advise

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's anyone's guess really. It might get seized in Customs, ir it may make it through to your house. There were some anecdotal reports of ppl getting welfare checks a week or more after receiving their SN. I think here in the US, you have some protections. I highly doubt anyone would come with a warrant, so you don't have to let anyone in. Admit to nothing. Tell them you have no idea what they're talking about, and if SN is brought up by name, tell them you don't know what that is. If they ask if you're suicidal, tell them no. Now, if you live with parents, that might be more of an issue if someone does happen to do a welfare check. Remember, SN is still not illegal. All this is just part of Biden's initiative to prevent suicide. He's pro-life. I'm a Biden supporter but disagree with him on this issue. There are stories of ppl getting welfare checks, and stories of SN getting through with no issues and no welfare checks, so I guess it's a crap shoot maybe. One other thing, if you're a minor living at home and somehow your parents answer the door, "if" a welfare check does happen, they can have you committed if they choose, and they can give permission to have the house searched for the SN.

P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
It's anyone's guess really. It might get seized in Customs, ir it may make it through to your house. There were some anecdotal reports of ppl getting welfare checks a week or more after receiving their SN. I think here in the US, you have some protections. I highly doubt anyone would come with a warrant, so you don't have to let anyone in. Admit to nothing. Tell them you have no idea what they're talking about, and if SN is brought up by name, tell them you don't know what that is. If they ask if you're suicidal, tell them no. Now, if you live with parents, that might be more of an issue if someone does happen to do a welfare check. Remember, SN is still not illegal. All this is just part of Biden's initiative to prevent suicide. He's pro-life. I'm a Biden supporter but disagree with him on this issue. There are stories of ppl getting welfare checks, and stories of SN getting through with no issues and no welfare checks, so I guess it's a crap shoot maybe. One other thing, if you're a minor living at home and somehow your parents answer the door, "if" a welfare check does happen, they can have you committed if they choose, and they can give permission to have the house searched for the SN.
Damn. Lots of variables here. May have to look into something else

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Damn. Lots of variables here. May have to look into something else
It's the environment we're living in. I have a potential N source, but am reluctant to order because of just what you said in your post. And N IS a controlled substance, so there could potentially be legal issues, too. I guess it just comes down to me being a coward and not wanting to end up in a psyche ward, or even in jail. I'll prbly just stick with my CO in a tent method. I'd much rather have N, but it comes with risks. It all has to be weighed - is the risk worth it to you?

And anyone reading this, no, I won't provide the source for the N.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Found a potential source. I'm just worried that I'll get myself into an even worse situation if I get a welfare check or get into some kind of legal trouble. I'm ordering it from abroad so it'll have to go through customs. Please advise
I'm in the USA and this never even crossed my mind. It's not illegal to possess, but to sell, correct? People can possess to use for meat curing, metalworking etc.

in general in the usa authorities dgaf much about illicit substances as long as you're not selling to others. i think people get way too worried on this point.
i thought the welfare checks only occurred in non-usa countries, i've never heard of that happening in the usa
It's the environment we're living in. I have a potential N source, but am reluctant to order because of just what you said in your post. And N IS a controlled substance, so there could potentially be legal issues, too. I guess it just comes down to me being a coward and not wanting to end up in a psyche ward, or even in jail. I'll prbly just stick with my CO in a tent method. I'd much rather have N, but it comes with risks. It all has to be weighed - is the risk worth it to you?

And anyone reading this, no, I won't provide the source for the N.
i've yet to come across any examples of people being jailed for brining a small amount of N, have you? i'm only seen them being fined and put on probation for some length of time.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
With SN in the US- you're experimenting with meat preservation, and didn't have a lot of success with pink salt.

Nothing illegal about it, and only an indicator of suicidal ideation if you say something to trigger that thought.

Suicide?! What? I was planning on buying half a cow and half a pig from a local butcher/farmer, and I can't possibly eat all of that before it goes bad or gets freezer burn, and I also wanted to make some sausages…

makingaplan

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
Is 95% SN reliable?
Do you need to use more to compensate?